main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

There's a Lonely Dragon Out There in the Sand

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Heard from Cory last night, and the news is not promising. They just heard that they might be out there for 6 months instead of 3, which puts his return back to Late June Early July.

Anyone who wants to email him is welcome to do so. Just contact me for his email address. I've been sending him pictures and printouts of a few threads here and there, and some goodies. Anyone wanting to get in on the next packages, please bring whatever you want to send to the next meeting or the moving fun day.

2. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    does he need any books ? like the new NJO book ?

3. alison_breeze

alison_breeze Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2002

Oooh, good idea!

Also, he watches Buffy, doesn't he? Does he have access to a tv and vcr? I could make a copy the episodes he's missed.

4. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    I'm sure they got a VCR rigged out there somewhere....this is 2003, even for GI's....FLOL!!!!!

5. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    He has just gotten started on the NJO, but I'll get a list from him of what he has.

As far as a VCR, I'll ask him about it, but I imagine the first thing he is going to do when he gets back to town is hit Michael up for his tapes of Buffy.

Cookies, candy and little trinkets are great things to send, just try to send a little extra, so he can share. Some of the GIs out there aren't getting much mail, so it's always good when the ones who do can share their good fortune.

I just sent him a big bag of Gummi Worms.

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Cool, I will make him some fudge. I'll try & pick up a funny card we can sign. So he can't get on the boards but he can get e-mail? that seems wierd.

7. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Gives him a better chance of picking up a hot girl in uniform while he's out there :D

Come back soon buddy!

8. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Stay safe!!!

9. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    How ya doing Dragon?

10. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Enjoying tormenting me ;)

11. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    who doesn't enjoy that? [face_devil] :D

I'm doing good out here right now. Not much going on here really. They have lots of movies on the network's "morale server" so I'm getting to see some movies and stuff while I'm on nights (not much time for it when I'm on days). I miss my room with a real bed, but the tents aren't so bad...don't really spend much time in there that I'm not sleeping anyway.

I just got my new camera in, so I'm going to try to play with that here and there, maybe find some girls to pose for me or something, lol ;)

12. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Good luck. If you think those black gowns are sexy you should be in luck ?[face_plain]

13. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    wasssup?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.