main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto 'They might be famous-fictional-characters'! T.O.'s Halloween Party.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by sw-starwarsfreakness, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I hope that you all have a great time at the party :)

2. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Tessa

I PMed you but don't know if the message got through or is circling the earth.

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

3. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

*checking messages now*

Replied! :p

Nick, that costume looks great! At the momment I'm in class sitting in costume :p I'm a nut. I'm suprised how few people actually have seen lord of the rings.

4. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

So... many of you are coming tommorow. Here's a heads up on some last min info.

276 Carlaw Ave. Unit 218 C

Number at the loft: 416 465 8155
    Number to contact Tessa at: 416 825 9357

Tommorow we're going to first go for dinner, then the party. The party we are attending tommorow starts at 9pm. It is requested to bring a 'fun bag' of treats, that cost $2 from shoppers. It's a simple bag of candy. If you can, please do.

Don't forget to bring $10 for me to foot the bill of the party, yet also don't forget other money. I have breakfest food.. yet lunches and such we should go out, or somthing. Don't forget the ten! ;)

Well... that's all the info I can think of at the momment. I need to get some rest, since I've also run myself down. If you need anything call me. See you all tommorow!

5. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    We'll be heading up around 4 or 5-ish. Will be in touch before we arrive :)

6. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Ehehehehehehehehehe!
    [image=http://www.petridish.net/pics/11244/debspidey.jpg]
    [image=http://www.petridish.net/pics/11244/debspidey3.jpg]

*Runs away in Justin's costume*

7. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Ooh la la!!

Too bad your hair isn't red or I'd label those pics "MJ while Peter wasn't looking"

8. JediCourier

JediCourier Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2001
    Thank you Debbie for erm...proving once and for all, what erm...Spiderwoman wears under her spidersuit.
    *blinks a few times*
    Now I'm not sure I *wanted* to know that... :eek: :_|

9. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Actually it was huge on me, I was wearing 2 layers of clothes underneath ;)

10. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

I don't think Justin will look like that in the costume.

11. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Just so everyone knows the Spidy thing was my idea! (Don't get mad Steph, you can hit me when i get there)

Speaking of that though, i actually pawned a lift back to TO off of a friend so i'm leaving in a little bit and hopefully should be there before 2!

see you all soon!!

12. OddlingChild

OddlingChild Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2003
    I'm sick! ^^ Now I can blow snot bubbles! But I cant lick people... uuhhh this message is taking so long to type!
    So, I regret to announce, that Madam Butterfly may not make an appearance tonight. -.-
    I KNEW I shouldn't have eaten that thing on the ground.. but it squeeked! What was I supposed to do? NOT chew onit?

13. Sabrina001

Sabrina001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I hate to say it, but I am also sick so It looks like I will not be making it tonight either :(

Sabrina

14. Sabia_Ronit

Sabia_Ronit Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2003
    Okay...so I was totally NOT giving Justin ANY sort of death stare or dirty look upon him viewing the pictures of Deb in his costume (or anytime thereafter when dealing with the same thing).
    I was very surprised and impressed to simply put it. That's all. So no, Matt didn't get hit when he got here ;)

Just thought I'd clear up the accusations against me regarding giving Justin "death stares".

15. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

I think Matt looked best in the costume personally :p

16. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    gee... :p

Thanks Tessa for having us, I had an absolute blast! It was alot of fun!

17. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Again, thank you very much for hosting us Tessa this weekend, and to Mike for having us over on Saturday night.
    This was bloody fun all 3 days, and I'm so sad it had to end. Nice to see the gang from home and away for a memorable party. We do this again real soon eh? Well....about one year from now :D

Well time to just decompose/decompress/defrag so I don't die tomorrow :) I have a feeling some of us didn't sleep much.

18. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

Didn't sleep much? You call 1 hour and a half little sleep :p

19. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Thanks again for a great party Tessa, I bought home the pixie sticks you gave me and I know have my brother addicted to them as well 8-}

I hope that we can do to this real soon, a christmas party perhaps?

They might be Seasonal Characters? ;)

20. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

Christmas party? To close to the Return of the king. Mabye New Years? I mean, I know I wouldn't want to be with anyone else except you guys to ring in the new year.

Thank you all so much for being such great guests. The amount of fun I had is indiscribable (and unspellable either?... two new words?) . From the new badger animation, to the short video we made running around, I couldn't think of anything else I would rather have done this weekend.

Graeme's costume sure was the hit though. Being draged away by a random blonde in a bovine costume was amusing. Friday night was interesting to the fact that the whole building seemed like one giant party. Pascel better send out her photos :p

All of your costumes were amazing. Dorthy, guy being prayed on by alien, superman AND spiderman, crimson ghost (what about the Alex costume!!!) , a cow girl, the italian morphus, Sam and Aragorn, and not to forget the two Indiana Jones. It's great having all these people who really did wonderful costumes.

I'm rambling on... I fell asleep when I got home after droping everyone off at the bus stop. It feels like this whole weekend was a dream. I'm going to go back to bed, mabye I'll go back to the dream world.

Thanks again everyone for one of the best weekends ever :p

21. SamwiseGamgee

SamwiseGamgee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Special thanx to Matt, Justin, Nick, Graeme Steph for helping my out with my transportation difficulties and staying with me in the bus terminal. Extra special thanx to John for driving me home.

Super special tahnx to everyone for showing Pepper a good time and welcoming with open arms...that meant alot to me.

EXTRA SUPER SPECIAL THANX to Tessa for hosting this entire shindig. I appoligize hun that I couldn't help more or repay you for your generosity.

BTW Pepper is very thankful for the help with that little legal issue which is complete BS.

22. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Hey Tess!

Just wanted to say an increadible thank you for hosting this weekend!

It was a really nice break and it was really nice to be in Toronto but not actually be home!

Well i guess the only thing left to do is *huggles*

:)

23. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Just coming down off the pixie sticks now ;)

Big thanks to Tessa for the party. Thanks to all for a good time and the updates on the Marvel and DC universes.

So when is the video premiere? :)

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

24. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Nice party Tessa, sorry I couldn't stay long. But thanks anyways.

25. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    It looked like you had a blast, guys! I saw the Matt didn't post the link to his pictures. You can find them here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.