main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

They should make Star Wars Episode 1-6

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by lord_dalton, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_dalton

lord_dalton Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    They should make Star Wars Episode 1-6 a videogame, it should come out on the xbox 360, and ps3. What do you think???????

EV Edit: I think this belongs in the Cool Ideas Thread and I hate work.

2. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    What a great idea, I can't believe no one suggested this before.

3. AidenSunfell

AidenSunfell Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2005
    Boba, you just broke my sarcasm detector.

4. Lord_Quintus

Lord_Quintus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2005
    Ever heard of a game called Battlefront...?

5. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Or Star Wars Lego?

6. TIEIntercepter

TIEIntercepter Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2004
    or lock thread!

7. DroidGeneral

DroidGeneral Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    what the......

[peter_griffin][face_worried] [/petergriffin]

8. Psycho_Sith

Psycho_Sith Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    This topic made me giggle.

tee

hee

9. AlrikFassbauer

AlrikFassbauer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2003
    Indiana Jones and the Fate of atlantis was my very first PC game. As soon as I played it, I hoped I could see some day a similar, deep athmospheric, story-based game with the same graphics.

I was quite disappointed as I played the Ep.I "adventure", because to me it was no real adventure, but rather action.

I'm still waiting for a full-blown Adventure game without any action. Just a deep, deep story like in Indy 4.

10. A_Dog_Named_Deathly

A_Dog_Named_Deathly Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2005
    I for one agree wholeheartedly. While I do read some EU, it can never match the greatness that Lucas has achieved with episodes 1-6. No other plot would be better.

I think it'd be interesting to follow Obi-Wan through the prequels...up through the duel. Then you'd play Vader during the purge, ending with the Tantive IV. Skywalker from there on out.

I'd be interesting to give it rpg elements, yet remain more of a twitch game. Jedi Outcast/Academy style'd be fun, and rpgness with credits, equipment, skills, etc. I think it'd be most awesome.

11. Sarg_Kulo

Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
  12. Lord_Quintus

Sep 16, 2005
    It's kind of hard to put every single thing you want in one game.

13. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    However Battlefront doesn't have any Episode 1 related maps....

14. Lord_Quintus

Sep 16, 2005
    Naboo...?

15. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    That doesn't count because essentially it is more under the EP2 era than the EP1 era. I mean how many Clone Troopers did you see running around Theed in The Phantom Menace? None lol. If they wanted to create a Theed based off of EP1, then it should be the Naboo Soliders vs the Trade Federation Droids (Minus Super Battle Droids) and the map should be something like the Theed Palace with the Hero Characters being either Padme, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, or Captain Panaka for Naboo and the Trade Federation would have Maul.

I use the term Trade Federation instead of the CIS or Seperatist because remember, at this time they're just the TF, the CIS and Seps aren't formed until Attack of the Clones 10 years later.

16. Psycho_Sith

Psycho_Sith Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    Well in Historical Campaign for BFI there's two Naboo levels right out of the movie. Plains - where you take out the Gungan Army & heir shield generators and Theed - where you wipe out the Naboo Security Forces, no Clone Troopers in either level or SBDs since they weren't introduced until AOTC in the timeline. So those two levels are pretty accurate.

17. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    While true that BF2 can be the Ultimate Star Wars Saga Game, I think the creator of the thread is talking more about a game with levels....not battle maps. I think that he is talking about a adventure game like Star Wars Bounty Hunter, Star Wars Obi-Wan, Star Wars Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy. I think hes talking about something like that. If so, then BF2 doesn't cut the cake. BF2 is a War game, not an adventure platformer type game.

With that being said, I wouldn't mind seeing a game like that, something represents alll 6 films.

18. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    star wars lego just had 1,2,3 and a teaser for 4. i dont know if they are making a 4,5,6 but they should. blowing up the death star ala lego would kick ass

19. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    ...Notice how when we take down the banner that says not to post threads like this, they all start popping up again.:rolleyes:

20. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    oh yeah... i had episodes 4 5 and 6 on 5 1/2" floppy disks, so they've done that

21. Lord_Quintus

Sep 16, 2005

22. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    You're right, BF2 is the Saga game for Star Wars, but only from a certain perspective. BF2 is a battle/war game. If the guy is interested in games like that, then BF2 is his choice. However he (like I brought up) may be talking about a adventure type Star Wars games that features all 6 movies. Something similar to Star Wars: Obi-Wan, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, and Star Wars: Jedi Outcast/Academy. Those aren't war/battle games, those are action adventure games. So maybe he is talking about how they're should be an adventure game based around all 6 movies.

Levels can be things like Anakin trying to save Padme in the Droid Factory on Geonosis....you can't do that in BF2. Luke trying to escape from the Death Star, you can't do that in BF2 etc....

I mean take Lego Wars as an example. Make the game with real looking characters/enviornments so take out the lego factor but keep the same concept of the game such as exloring and reliving parts of the movies. Then add in the OT and you will have what this guy is looking for.

23. lord_dalton

Sep 5, 2005
    I ment that you get to play as Obi Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn for episode 1, Anakin and Obi Wan for Episode 2&3, Luke and Han For episode 4-6. It would a great bunch of games

24. DroidGeneral

DroidGeneral Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    yes it does count. Naboo does count as an episode I map.\

why they hell is this thread still open?

25. lord_dalton

Sep 5, 2005
    stay on topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.