'They Think It's All Over' and 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Everton, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    That 24 Hour Party People thing they did for Comic Relief made me think that these two shows should be brought back.
  2. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    Did you watch the live streams, or have the ridiculous edited highlights started showing again?

But they are both great shows. There's been a new improv show recently by the creator of Whose Line called "Fast and Loose", dunno if you've seen it. It's not as good as Whose Line, but they have a great game where they have a room built sideways on the floor with an overhead camera, and they have to act out a scene. Quite disorientating!
  3. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    I did see bits online, but only remebered to post this thread after watching today's highlights on 3.

I did see Fast and Loose, but it only made me long for Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie. Why cobble together a lame imitation? Why not revive a classic?
  4. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    I watched all 5 shows yesterday and was VERY disappointed with how limited the highlights were. Each show should have been at least an hour long. All that work, and so little to show for it? For shame, BBC. For shame.
  5. Everton Chosen One

star 10
  6. orn-free-tada Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I always find watching clips of the Australian version of 'Thank God Youre here' are fantastic
  7. orn-free-tada Jedi Grand Master

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.