main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC They're twins! We shall call them Charlotte and Tucson! [PLEASE READ]

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarkael

Jarkael Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2006
    Hello from Tucson.

2. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Hello from Charlotte! Sorry I haven't been on much but I also run a three-ring circus, also known as "my family"!! Ha ha!! Anyway, nice to know we have a "Tucson link". I have only seen the airport and a lot of catcus when I have visited Arizona on my way to other places. Love a lot of the southwestern motiff though...

We do have one thing in common between here and there: Snakes!

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Wonder how we are going to ship that 100 yr old baby??

Here's to ya'll having a fun weekend with your game night!! Would love to be there to share it with ya!!

I look forward to my first trip to NC with anticipation.. between ya'll, my aunt and my sister we will have plenty to do in the states of the Carolinas!

My darn faces are not working.. or rather the window won't pop up for some odd reason.. but hey... at least I am able to post now..

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Jedi_528, so right you are about the snakes. [face_worried] I encountered a copperhead a few weeks ago. It was at the bottom of the dirt road we live on and I beeped at it. Yes, this particular snake had ears. :p

Cat, you and Jake can just throw it in the back of the truck and drive it on out here. 8-}

We're going to Pole Night for the NASCAR race tonight. That's right . . . I'm going to a NASCAR event. I feel Southern Fried. [face_cowboy]

5. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    OMgoodness.. my apologies.. one would think Tucson dried up and blew away.. we didn't... we just have been blowing in the wind with much going on.. I was thinking about you guys and wanted to check in and say hello. Hope all of you are doing okay!! Take care!! I'll do better with staying in touch with you my sister of Charlotte!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.