main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Thief (Padme is angry; occurs around Ep. III - vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obaona, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Sock= alternate user name.

Posts appear instantly in your bio.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

2. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    If you can't tell that you're aggravating (which I am frankly skeptical of), I suggest you quit now before even more people are angry at you - and reconsider your 'critiques' in the future.

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    I don?t care what this is or what intentions anyone had, but I would like you all to discontinue posting on this topic if you?re going to continue discussing this particular line of conversation. For the record, hazardmagnet, there is a large line between constructive criticism (which is allowed here) and blaming another poster?s age and making assumptions about her to justify your opinions on the maturity of her work. If you had posted that review here, I probably would have asked you to edit. Secondly, if you had posted somewhere else on JC, it would have showed in your record. I do hope you didn't come to JC to contact one author. As for everyone else, I understand your feelings, but ignore any posts that offend you (in this thread and in the future on any other). Thanks, all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.