main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Thieving scavengers! (That's us!) :)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Okay, so here's the scoop... since we don't actually have an icon of our own, I kinda wandered over to FanForce Oceania, and um... "borrowed" the icon of the Victoria Fan Force group.

Now, they outnumber us, but we're cuter, so I really think everyone here should all recalibrate their icons to match mine (which is theirs) and then go en masse over there and say hi, making our mark as it were.

These guys are hard-drinking Aussies, so we're going to have to throw a party for them when they come to visit us, or they'll end up throwing one on us, and that will likely hurt. :)

So... who's in? :)

*Derisa*

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I like it...

Especially if they aren't using it much.. you can kidnap it!

Of course if asked I will disavow all knowledge of this plan.

The message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

3. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    It didn't self-destruct. These messages are as tenacious as sticky threads. :)

I like the plan. When do we invade?

- Rani

4. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Well, good luck guys. We've had our fair share of experience in invading but if all else fails you can always join us for a drink in our local pub :)

5. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Well, I'm glad to see my icon is getting worldwide coverage. :D

6. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    Blast...okay, which one of you tipped off the VicFF people about the invasion? :D

Very well, Jedi_Master_Damir and HawkNC, we'll be happy to join you for a beer. That's certainly something Cannucks and Aussies can agree on!

You know, if you look at your icon just right, it does look a lot like the southern tip of Vancouver Island... :D

Coincidence? I think not! :)

- Rani,
    (who's going to bed now even though it's likely suppertime two days from now where you guys are.) :)

7. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Please, feel free to use the icon... It's overkilled in our thread, but why not? But it does mean that you must come and visit us in our boards and join the randomness of Victoria worldwide!!!

8. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Sheesh! This seems more as the Victorains are invading the Victorians rather then the Victorians... invading the.... Victorians.

Damn! I've had way too much to drink. Off to the pub!

9. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    If there's anything that cures the results of drinking, it's more drinking!

10. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Hey, this is really starting to sound like home...

11. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    And that is why they should have never contacted us :p

12. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    Hey, look! Those guys are using our icon! Call the cops!

[face_laugh]

If our welcomed Aussie guests want to make it feel even more like home, we could start up a pub thread and crank the heat up to 30 degrees or so... :)

How about a few dart boards, a pool table, and a big screen TV so you can watch rugby and soccer (though you'll have to put up with us Canadians changing the channel when a hockey game is on)? We can put a BBQ out on the patio, too!

- Rani

13. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut

Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    Don't trust them. Those guys kill off their own kind. Three of us were dusted today!

Do not play into their treachery. They are out for blood and claimed to have already destroyed other fellow Australians. The Huggards are all words.

EDIT: Another ones down! I'm on limited time! Take heed my friends!!

14. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    This has nothing to do with Huggards or New Agers, and I'd appreciate it if this place wasn't tainted with it. It DOES have to do with frivolity and merriment however, so let the fun begin!

15. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    I started up a Bar and Grill social thread, totally inspired by you fun guys Down Under. Hope you like it! :)

As for the rest of Victory Base (honest, there really are more than two of us!) go visit the Pub and Local on Victoria, Australia's FF Board, and enjoy yourselves!

- Rani

16. Sionnach_Dearg

Sionnach_Dearg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    Well, it looks like my schedule's just what I thought it would be, so I'm good for time after 6!

17. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    6ish sounds good to me... (wink)

Dawn? Derisa? How about you ladies? 6ish sound good?

18. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I'm in. See you after 1800 hrs... :)

*Derisa*

19. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    6-ish....today? Gosh, I'd love to, but I'll be heading out to see "Solaris" tonight; would've greatly preferred it if they were starting it up with matinees, but no go....dang it! Even waiting till this evening for it is a real killer, let me tell you. :) And since I've been truly, deeply yearning for this one for a long, long time now....well. You see what I have to do. ;) Try to have fun without me, though, as you like....

Dawn.

20. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    That's fine, Dawn, you can join us later if you like. :) I'm sure we'll be participating for quite a large portion of the evening! :D

Counting down the minutes until 6:00...I can't wait! :D

- Rani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.