main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Things about Episode 3 that bug me

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by DeltaVX, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaVX

DeltaVX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Note: I can't put this topic in the Episode 3 area, so I have to put it here.

Only one thing really bugs me about ROTS. Why did the Senate so readily accept Palpatine's claim of a Jedi uprising? Even Padme believed him for a short time. I mean, the Jedi were with the Old republic since its beginning, and then at the end of the Clone Wars, everyones like "Oh, the Jedi are bad. Hooray for their demise."

And what exactly becomes of the clones after the war? Since they age faster than normal humans, wouldn't they start to die off eventually? Or did they Empire start using non-clones for stromtroopers or start using other DNA besides Jango's to make more troops? I bring up since in AHH (I know its a bit off subject), Han and Luke take the stormtroopers' armor and what if they were clones? Wouldn't they think that was weird?

The PT forum is not the dumping ground for threads that can't go in the ROTS forum. Note the disclaimer at the top of the page - topics pertaining to ROTS only donot belong here. Try to find a thread in the ROTS forum that discusses this topic or something similar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.