Montréal Things I must see to believe.....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Entil`Zha, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Uilmuteiz on the South Shore of Montreal, in St-Bruno, at the video store!!!

Yes, you heard me, Uilmuteiz out of a major metropolitan area!!!! Not in Montreal nor in Toronto.... wow! Now I've seen everything.
  2. KitFist0 Force Ghost

star 4
    I know it is major funny.
  3. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Me wearing contact lenses.

I didn't yesterday.. now these ******* things, I can't put them in my eyes!!!

Burning like hell!! I put one and my eye burned, couldn't put the other one in.
  4. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I saw it... I did it.. I managed to put on my lenses... only problem is: not the right strenght.. I can see far objects and things (yes, I also consider people as objects.. :p ) but there's something wrong with 'em, everything closer to me is all foggy... good thing I've got another appointment tomorrow.. only problem is or.. problems are:

1- I have to wear my lenses for at least 4 hours prior to the appointment

2- I have to drive to get there!!! Watch out on the roads!!
  5. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    me with my girlfriend.. that I'll have to see to believe ^_^

so as me and entil were saying, it could be a good idea to actually post our availability so we'd be able to set up a meeting sometime soon, with the folks from the official boards and sithclan.

couple of good movies coming out soon.... in dvd at least.
  6. Duker_Duck Jedi Master

star 4
    *cough*Concept*cough*

7. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome back Uilmuteiz, I've been making the Montreal boards alive all by myself.... until Darsh Tipsy came along and say that his vengence would come soon or something... so yes, I will create a new thread where we can post our schedules!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.