main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Things I predict will happen in Episode IV.

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by LukeCloudjogger, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCloudjogger

LukeCloudjogger Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    I must receive one million dollars for every prediction I get right for Episode IV

-the film will be called A NEW HOPE

-the opening crawl will begin with "It is a period of civil war..."

-a Star Destroyer will chase after the Tantive IV.

-C3PO will say "Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactors! We'll be destroyed for sure!" as the first line.

-Luke will walk up to the twin suns of Tatooine just like Owen and Beru did with baby Luke in Episode III.

-Luke will meet up with a much older Obi-Wan, played by a man whose first name is Alec, and his last name will have something to do with that book of world records...

-Grand Moff Tarkin, the man who stood on the bridge with Anakin/Vader at the end of Episode III, will be played by a man named Peter Pillow (or something soft that you sit or lay on).

-the guy from Hollywood Homicide will play Han Solo, and he will shoot a green alien named Greedo (either FIRST, or SECOND).

-the Death Star we saw at the end of Episode III will be blown up here, by the Skywalker.

-there will be a trash compactor

-Alderaan will be blown up.

2. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    That would be a horrible movie.

3. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Your full of yourself

4. JohnnyRingo02

JohnnyRingo02 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2006
    Ha Ha Ha Where do you come up with this stuff!

5. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    That's a stupid title. We've been going downhill in terms of tone ever since TPM. I see no reason why that should change.

Okay, like, Palpatine would never want another war. He's only interesting in peace. HE TOLD ANIKIAN AS MUCH.

We won't see that thing again. The Tantive is far too white for this undoubtedly dark film. Plus, it would suck. Plus, a Star Destroyer wouldn't have to chase it, it would just blow it up.

Okay Threepio won't be in it. No need for him anymore. He's had his memory wiped too, which makes him a major waste of Episode IV screen time.

ZOMG if Lucas copies that shot for the u[]very next film[/u] I'mm explode. That would suck majorly.

I looked through a list of actors working today, and found nobody fitting that description... so that's a load of nonsense for a start. Also, there have been many threads saying Obi-Wan would die in this new film... and there's no way Lucas would expose Luke to that sort of tragedy so soon in his young life. He needs positive life affirming events to happen to him, like a nice party or a picnic.

Pillows sucks.

Han Solo is such a stupid name, and plus that Ford guy is TOO OLD. He's already going to appear in Indy IV... and Star Wars IV would be a step too far. Rubbish total rubbish.

What's the Death Star. Plus, there's no way Anakin would destroy a space station he himself oversaw the construction of.

Trash? In the future? No way dude.

Blow up a whole planet? Jeez. Let's try to stay within the realm of probablility shall we? Plus, you don't just introduce a planet at the end of ROTS and then get rid of it in the very next film. Stupid.

6. LukeCloudjogger

LukeCloudjogger Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    You just wait! When Episode IV DOES come out, then you'll see.

And Episode V will have a snow planet, and Episode VI will have ANOTHER death star! HAHAHAHAHA! I have undeniable psychic powers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.