main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Things need to start moving forward.

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Happy Ninja, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    that drug kept me on my feet the whole day on saturday. i got 5 mins to sit down in all.

i would like to propose a motion to rid the board of this thread and to carry with momentum. if there are any people left behind then we can pull them along or let them catch up as we go. it will actually be easyer for them to catch up when we have something really solid to hang on to.
    Threads like these are preventing these solid forms from taking shape.

The sooner we have something really good; the sooner more people will join.

The thing that will drive us is that drug. on that drug (if i had the means) i would go to every convention on my own if i had to to help spread the feeling. and the song goes 'love is the drug'

2. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    i personally think that this thread is quite important. where else can we go and moan so that EVERYBODY can have a say and discuss what gets on our tits and blow off steam? maybe a title change would work better, something like "abandon all hope, ye who enter" or "enter at own risk, moaning inside" or "ideas and suggestions", i don't know. i don't think that this thread is holding us back, i think it does the opposite. everybody knows what everyone else is thinking and this way we know what's wrong in order to fix it. this thread is important IM very HO.

3. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    right if we are going to keep the thread then i suggest an new name e.g. the 'let off some steam thread'

because if new comers enter this atm thinking hey! this is where is group are heading, then they are going to log out in a flash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.