main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Things on Utapau are Getting Weirder and Weirder (no plot, no script, no idea what they're doing)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by darth_Boba, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Last November, a friend and I decided to have a bit of fun with our (my) extensive Star Wars action figure collection. As amateur filmmakers as well as nerds, we decided to film the escapades of the denizens of the GFFA. Eventually we made two sequels, but sadly, all three of the exciting short films featuring mid-size collectible action figures were lost in the limbo that is VHS.
    Not too long ago, we decided to re-shoot, condense, and pretty much completely redo the three films for web-viewing. The film itself has been finished for a while, but I haven't been able to get it uploaded until today.

Due to the fact that I don't have a permanent host, I'm only going to post the trailer until people say they want to see the whole thing.

The Trailer

I apologize for the filesize, but with the tools I have at the moment, it's as small as I could get it and still have it be watchable. Of course if anyone wanted to lend a hosting hand, it wouldn't have to be downloaded completely before watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.