main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Things that you would like to see diffrent for Celebration III

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by robertyodarugenstein, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I would like to see Celebration in Indiana.

I had a great time and all but I thought they could do some thing diffrent to make CIII better.

1) Repeat some shows. Have one show on Friday and repeat it on Saturday. If you went to one show it seemed like you had to miss another one that you wanted to see.

2) Better crowed control. Lines ended and began with out notice.

3) Post the room schedule out side the room. It got confusing looking in the program.

4) Hold the opening ceremony and the concert in the doom. Just open up the lower bowl so that every one that wants to get in can.

I was just wondering what every one else thought they could do to make the next on better.

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    For the most part,I thought that the WOTC staff were pretty uninformed as to what was going on most of the time.Better communication among the staffers would be good.Most of the time,I got more reliable information from convention goers than I did from the staff.

Repeating some of the more popular shows would have been good,too.

And if possible,I would like to arrive the night before,like some of you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.