main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Things You Can Do With A Good Jedi Mind-Wammy

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Like find yourself here.....

[image=http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/Master--Kenobi/Worlds%20End%20Premier/POTCPremier.jpg]

(click on pic to enlarge)

Friends that we had made at the last Red Carpet event surprised four of us with passes to this.... (Gods, I was sooo slathered in SunScreen...even though we did our "walk" after the shadows had covered everything and the sun was going down!

Won't release spoilers but had a Once in a Lifetime BLAST!!!!!!

Will get our own pics up either this week or after CIV.

Also, won't post Spoilers...but the film is INCREDIBLE!!! Don't blink or you'll miss something important...ok LOTS of something importants...

As for me....KEITH RICHARDS SHOWED UP!!! AND he appeared to know where he was and what he was doing!!! [face_laugh]

2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Kewl! My local cinema is showing it on Thurs at 8pm! If only I werent at C-IV!

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    If anyone deserved to go to this, it was you two. Doesn't stop me from being incredibly jealous. ;) I hope you took some pics and have lots of stories (no spoilers) to tell when I see you guys at CIV. 3 days!!!!!!!

4. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Holy Cripes that's soooooo cool!!
    Congrats on what I am sure was one heck of a day!

Jealous :_|

5. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    VERY cool. Can't wait to hear the stories, especially the one(s) behind you both being ON the red carpet. :) That so rocks.

Wooooo!

- Kai

6. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Thanks guys...we were surprised and incredibly humbled by being presented with Passes to the Event. Saw lots of friends that were also on the Carpet, got to walk with our Friends from Texas, lots of hugs from Pirates that we have come to know there at the Park.... and was nice to get away and just enjoy the fun, the film, and the people.

Now...just gearing up for CIV. Tired already and haven't even been there!!! LOL

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    And you DIDN'T get a picture with Brandon? He was the one swaggering down the red carpet in the Jack outfit. :p

8. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    We were wondering if he was going to be there...and then found a great pic of him on the carpet. Apparently he was wayyyy behind us!!!

May I present Captain Jack Sparrow and his "walk" down the Red Carpet!!!!!

[image=http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/Master--Kenobi/Jack1.jpg]

(Photo by Kristen Speix...and a beautiful one at that!!!)

EDIT: Did "our" Capt Jack do a walk about at the event after he made his Carpet Trip? Cause I didn't see him. :( But I did see Richard in HIS Capt Jack outfit there. And LOTS and LOTS of "Little Jacks"[face_laugh]

9. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *squints* I'll have to ask Brandon if the other Disney Jack was there as well, cuz that's SO not Brandon. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.