main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Things you didnt know about Star Wars, maybe (NO EPISODE 3 INFO OF ANY KIND!)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Did you know?

that the Ewoks sing in Swedish? In the chorus for the end title song they sing "Det luktar flingor här" which means "it smells like cereal here".

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    you rule

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I inform you that Ewoks are singing about breakfast cereal and that raises your opinion of me? Thats kind of odd. You okay? Maybe some GMing would make you feel better. :: whistles innocently :::

4. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    lol!! uh-hem...yes...what he said...

5. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    *nodes and has a huge grin*...er... and I have to get a car and licens... baka

6. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    my lil' brother just got his license today. he's gonna drive to band practice....hehe, it will be fun, methinks...

7. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    that scares me...

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Does no one have anything else to add to this thread. (That deals with the topic, that is)

9. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    My mom took me to see Empire Strikes Back in theaters the day it came out. The theater was packed. During the Hoth scene with the AT-AT's I was so scared I started crying so loud that it startled her so she her hand over my mouth and in doing so sh accidentally stabbed me in my face just under my left eye with her thumbnail so hard i started bleeding like a stuck pig. I cried louder. Seeing the blood streaming down my face people started getting their napkins and giving them to her but they all had butter on them so she refused them picked me up and stuck her finger in my face to stop the torrent of blood. My mother and i were promptly booted out of the premier.

true story.
    bet cha didnt know that.

10. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    woah. that is a crazy fact indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.