main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo Things you want to see in Solo: A Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Darth Chiznuk , Jul 22, 2016.

1. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    On one hand I doubt it, just because I feel that would be pushing the gag too far, but on the other hand I imagine Han runs in the same scummy circles as they do, so it's not entirely out of the question and could even make sense, but I'm still going to say "probably not."

2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    File that under "It could be cool if they do it just right, but not likely."

B3 likes this.
  3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    THREAD MERGE.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998

You might want to edit Bossskk's post; without the original thread title there's no clue what he's talking about.

5. Doom_Buggy

Doom_Buggy Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 2, 2016
    I'm not advocating for a bunch of fan pandering, but I'd love to see some characters or even cameos like Jabba or some of the bounty hunters. I know the GFFA is a big place, but it'd be fun. I'm sure we'll get some Easter eggs to look out for.

Avnar likes this.
  6. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    I want to see an even shorter scene (like the Greedo one) where a villain sits down with Solo and pulls a blaster on him and before he even gets one word out - Han shoots him! Seriously.

7. PymParticles

Oct 1, 2014
    I want there to be a musical sequence where Han sings the entirety of "My Shot" form Hamilton.

8. PymParticles

Oct 1, 2014
    In all seriousness, I want to see a great sequence for the Millennium Falcon, something that stands alongside the TIE Fighter attack in A New Hope, the asteroid field chase in The Empire Strikes Back, the Death Star II assault in Return of the Jedi, and the escape from Jakku in The Force Awakens. Those are all great sequences that each showcase just what a freaking awesome ship the Falcon is in the hands of the right pilot. Actually, forget "stands alongside," let's top all of those, yeah?

Avnar and Sarge like this.
  9. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    You know, I hated Evazan and Ponda Baba in Rogue One, but if it was turned into a running gag I might get on board.

Jedi Knight Fett, 11-4D and Graphic like this.
  10. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    A drunken Stormtrooper that gives a ****!

Nanaki likes this.
  11. darthOB1

darthOB1 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 22, 2000
    Can you say Kessel run!

DL44Jo, AndyLGR, Avnar and 1 other person like this.
  12. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    What would I like to see...? Other than good acting from the new Han (and acting in a way that I still buy the fact it's the same guy) Boba Fett and jabba the Hutt would be great! Oh and for the love of God - Do not revert to the cgi infestation that has killed some of the other films - Go the TFA and RO route and make everything look real! :cool:

DL44Jo, 11-4D, AndyLGR and 3 others like this.
  13. Jim Smith

Jim Smith Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 5, 2017
    I'd like to see Boba Fett and the other bounty hunters from The Empire Strikes Back in the young Han Solo movie, it would be very cool! :D

11-4D, AndyLGR and themoth like this.
  14. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    Agreed. I want the Han movie to be fun and funny. And it will be. But I hope that doesn't lead to an overly cartoonish, comic-book movie visual style. Indiana Jones-esque is where I'd like to see it go. It looks real, but the events are exaggeratedly comic.

11-4D and Dra--- like this.
  15. CarboniteSolo

CarboniteSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 11, 2013
    I would like to see a younger Director Krennic or possibly a younger Lt. or Captain Piett. to tie Rogue One or the Original Trilogy to this Star Wars Story.

Also, Jabba the Hutt, Boba Fett and Greedo cameo.

Avnar likes this.
  16. PymParticles

Oct 1, 2014
    I think just Jabba or Greedo would be fine. I don't really want to see a strong Imperial presence in this film, the occasional stormtrooper or two on patrol will be fine. Where Rogue One showed what life is like under direct Imperial occupation, I think there's an opportunity with this film to explore what life is like on the worlds that are largely ignored by the Empire, and the criminal underworld that flourishes in the absence of any kind of central authority.

Darth Nave, Dra--- and Gigoran Monk like this.
  17. Graphic

Nov 18, 2012
    I like the idea of a musical number. Could be a nice introduction for the Heros, just like in Temple of Doom.

Club Indiana ... in Aurebesh

11-4D and Sarge like this.
  18. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    Characters like Boba, Jabba and Greedo appearing, even in cameo form like Ponda Baba and Doctor Evazan in Rogue One, would be absolutely amazing.

Krueger likes this.
  19. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Do you remember a TCW episode with a musical number by Sy Snootles?

20. I just want to see Nar Shadda for the first time in the cinema

Graphic likes this.
  21. Graphic

Nov 18, 2012
    Hardly. There was a reference to Indy right? Must check out that one again ;)

Such a good Show.

22. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Oh the return of Sy Snootles doing the opening number. Oh my word yes.

Graphic likes this.
  23. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    BOR GULLET!

24. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998

Do you remember that episode, Greg? I wonder if that song is on YouTube. It had the same feel as the Anything Goes production in Temple of Doom.

EDIT: Found it.

Graphic

25. Graphic

Nov 18, 2012
    I've seen the Episode last night again. I always liked the Episodes that give some of the random Characters a bit more depth. And for Sy Snootles it worked really well i would say.

Would be fun to watch, if she had her shady return to the big Screen as a Underground Spy of some sorts.

Damn. There is so much Stuff i want to see in the upcoming Movies....

Sarge likes this.