main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo Things you want to see in Solo: A Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Darth Chiznuk , Jul 22, 2016.

1. raefinnpoe

raefinnpoe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    i really dont thin han is cold blooded like that. he fried greedo cause greedo was gonna fry him......does this mean if he thought lando was cheating him in a card game he would have shot lando?

EHT and DL44Jo like this.
  2. DL44Jo

DL44Jo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 7, 2014
    I'd really like to see when Han and Chewie first meet and the event that caused Chewie's life debt to Han.

DBPirate, Dak Oolron, Giovs and 2 others like this.
  3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
  4. BucMan-55

BucMan-55 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 2, 2004
    I wouldn't mind on having a charlatan character who uses some earth like magic to make people think he can use the force that Han exposes. Add more to his disbelief and saying it's a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. That part would be a good intro as it could lead to a chase/action scene of Han trying to get away or something.

As long as we get a well told story that at least has Lando, Chewie, and the MF I'll be fine. IMO not having them in a Han Solo origins type story is a serious cop out.

DarthJaceus likes this.
  5. raefinnpoe

Dec 18, 2015
    chewie for sure.......lando i dont know if they'd do that.

6. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    What I'm looking forward to see in the "Young Han Solo" movie is how he met with Chewbacca, and subsequently built a friendship with the Wookie, spanning over 30 years (and maybe even how he won my online alter ego from his buddy Lando)... Until the events of "The Force Awakens"!

7. Jolee Bindo

Jolee Bindo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2016
    Origins on Corellia, becoming a smuggler, meeting Chewie, getting the Falcon, and the Kessel Run as the finale.

Dak Oolron likes this.
  8. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015

Agreed. I'm also hoping Corellia looks like some of the early concept art for Rey's "junk planet." Particularly this version:

[​IMG]

9. ColdLazarou

ColdLazarou Jedi Grand Master star 2

Sep 8, 2001
    Itchy and Lumpy.

:p

DarthJaceus likes this.
  10. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Han Solo, Chewie, the Falcon, Lando, Jabba, Bounty Hunters, the Kessel Run, Corellia, a shipyard, etc.

11. Darth Nave

Darth Nave Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2015
    - Corellia and his early life and day-to-day routine on it.
    - The origin of his life debt to Chewie.
    - Somebody other than the Empire as the primary antagonist.
    - Maz Kanata
    - Hondo Ohnaka
    - Jabba the Hutt
    - Boba Fett
    - Lando Calrissian
    - The Underworld explored in greater detail
    - Nar Shadda

DarthJaceus likes this.
  12. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    I'd like to see Jabba in a different environment. Perhaps on Nal Hutta, or its equivalent, at a convening of the Hutt families.

13. Jonipoon

Jonipoon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2014
    Things that are guaranteed:
    - Chewbacca
    - Millenium Falcon
    - Jabba the Hutt

Things that are not guaranteed and I'd like to see:
    - Nar Shaddaa. Please, bring it into the movie canon.
    - Greedo
    - Lando
    - Maz
    - Hondo

Things I really don't want to see:
    - Boba Fett
    - Too much Empire stuff

14. Cay_Qel-Droma

Cay_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

Jul 1, 2006
    Since Chewbacca is alive and well and decidedly did not die in vain saving Anakin Solo only to have him die in vain in Star By Star Jacen needed to die in Star By Star because he goes on to become a Sith Lord making Anakin Solo's death a FUBAR in military terminology but it seems since Chewbacca is still alive in The Force Awakens and is still alive at the end I move to say since Chewbacca is still alive we may as well bring back Anakin Solo and I would be willing to say Jacen is Kylo Ren now and we may as well bring in Jaina and Ben Skywalker is now 23 so we can easily put all of them I just said into episodes 8 and 9

Who's with me?[face_flag]:D

15. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Whilst seeing Boba Fett is low down on my list of things in this film I can't help but suspect they will include him in the film in some capacity. Maybe Han has a run in with him at some point.

Just out of interest does anyone know when Jabba put the bounty on Han in relation to the timeline of this film and ANH?

16. Jonipoon

Apr 22, 2014
    Any previous story regarding this bounty is probably "Legends" now anyway, but I feel as if the bounty was set not long before ANH.

17. Cay_Qel-Droma

Cay_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

Jul 1, 2006
    I don't think anyone other than Pablo Helman can answer that question he's the official Loremaster of Star Wars pick up a copy of Star Wars Insider Magazine and find the Q & A section for the actual bounty reward for Han Solo in Carbonite to Jabba is but as for Boba Fett shortly after the Sail Barge exploded and 1 skiff carrying The Max Rebo Band took off and another skiff carrying the heroes the sarlaac threw up Boba Fett shortly thereafter Dengar rescued him and it's not only 100% canon that's the third time Boba Fett escaped The Sarlaac Pit

18. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    isn't that just a coruscant clone? might as well just show coruscant.

19. raefinnpoe

Dec 18, 2015
    in the original EU han dumps the spice during the kessel run and thats when the bounty is put on him........and thats why he needs the obiwan/luke transport so badly

Dak Oolron likes this.
  20. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    He was about to be boarded by the Empire as well.

raefinnpoe likes this.
  21. Jonipoon

Apr 22, 2014
    Nar Shaddaa has a distinctive architecture and feel to it, with much more colors and neon lights compared to Coruscant. At the same time its worn-out and dirty. Besides it's supposed to be a lawless haven for smuggling and crime controlled by the Hutts, compared to shiny and strict Coruscant where police are patrolling everywhere.

Although I would be OK with showing the underworld of Coruscant, it feels like Lucasfilm will go with Nar Shaddaa or something new instead - simply to avoid fans outrage if OT favorite Han Solo would be running around on the biggest PT planet of them all

Giovs likes this.
  22. raefinnpoe

Dec 18, 2015

yeah i meant to say thats why he dumped the spice.

23. Darth Nave

Darth Nave Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2015
    Nar Shadda is canon now. It was in the Star Wars comic.

24. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    I would love to see a prologue and epilogue featuring Harrison Ford as Han! He did that for one of the Young Indiana Jones episodes, but I don't think that's going to happen.
    Besides that:
    - More Hutts
    - Nar Shaddaa
    - Kashyyyk
    - Bounty Hunters, we're thinking more of Greedo or Boba, but I would love to see Bossk.
    - A little bit of the Empire, just so we know how it affects the criminal underworld
    - NO Jedi or Force User
    - Kessel Run
    - Lando
    - Xizor would be cool, or anything of Black Sun

my kind of scum and DL44Jo like this.
  25. raefinnpoe

Dec 18, 2015
    yeah funny story about the indiana jones episode he was in. we got hit with a late winter blizzard so i missed the point with him at the beginning (almost constant weather alerts) and why he was narrating a story about capone to an idnian and who those guys are that show up at the end and what they are stealig.