main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo Things you want to see in Solo: A Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Darth Chiznuk , Jul 22, 2016.

1. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Maybe the inevitable sequel will feature all classic bounty hunters.

2. Flyboy240

Flyboy240 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 6, 2017
    I'd like to see some leftovers from the Clone Wars, like an Imperial Venator Star Destroyer or some thugs using E-5 blasters. Just small details that help connect the PT and OT more.

11-4D likes this.
  3. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    I'd like a movie version of the Scoundrels book set between ANH and ESB?!

4. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    The new characters NOT all dying just because "they weren't in the OT" or whatever.

5. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    I thought about the movie starting off with a flashback to kiddo Han, at the end of the Clone Wars or something. Maybe it's the day the war ends and all the clones are leaving Corellia. Unlikely but hey I'm all for connective tissue

6. RexTano

RexTano Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 1, 2017
    Well, obviously, I want to see some reference to or appearance of important OT or PT characters (other than ones we know will be in it like Chewie and Lando), even if only in passing or as an in-jokey sort of thing like in RO with Dr. Evazan and his still 2-limbed buddy. Especially Vader, Tarkin, Obi-Wan, Leia or Palpatine. Maybe a young Wedge, or even a Rebels character like Ezra or Kanan. I'm guessing that it's going to be a lot like the recent Star Trek reboot with its hotshot young Kirk breaking all the rules and learning some tough lessons. I bet there's a brief but scary space encounter with Vader. Or a dressing down by Tarkin.

7. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    What if Vader is in the Star Destroyer chasing the Falcon? He did know the name of the ship in Empire for some reason, maybe he encountered it before..

8. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Because Piett told him?

9. Alien Vanguard

Alien Vanguard Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2015
    Nobody tells Darth Vader! He tells himself!

10. JediRunner

JediRunner Jedi Master star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    Jabba The Hutt or another Hutt

11. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Han, Chewie, Qi'ra, Falcon, etc in other words, only what they have shown us. I don't expect to see Maz (Lupita isn't listed as a cast member anyway) or Jabba or Boba or Vader,or Greedo. Pretty sure this is the first of three films they have planned ( Alden's 3 film contract) so they would have written it with new characters from earlier in his life and left the recognizable villians for introduction in the other two installments. I don't expect them to cram every single OT reference in this film.

12. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    The thing I'm most excited to see is Han winning the Falcon from Lando. The reason I want to see this so much is because I remember back in about 1995 when the prequels were announced, this was one thing that I assumed was going to be in them. Obviously I was wrong so this will be a cool scene almost 40 years in the making!

13. Ricardo Funes

Ricardo Funes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    Take what the movie gives you. Drop everything you "want" to see. This is the key for happiness.

11-4D likes this.
  14. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Wretched hives of scum and villainy. :ben: :p

wobbits and Siphonophore like this.
  15. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Seeing how Han Solo and co. did the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs is what I'm waiting for... As well as that fateful game of Sabacc in which Han won the Millennium Falcon from Lando! =D=

Oops, I shouldn't forget about how the Millennium Falcon turns from that sleek and nice ship she originally was into the pathetic-looking but iconic Hunk of Junk that everyone calls her today! :p

(Seems like the movie should have been called Millennium Falcon: A Star Wars Story since she's essentially a character of her own and deserves the whole film centered around her! ^:)^)

16. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I want to see some of these new characters survive the movie.

17. Ricardo Funes

Ricardo Funes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    This time I don't think there is a need to kill all of them. For Rogue One, that was more or less required since those characters are supposed to have become "a big deal" after all they have done, and this is why they had to be killed.

18. Lt. Hija

Lt. Hija Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2015
    Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but - of course - I'd like to see Han receiving his Imperial pilot training helmet he ultimately kept:

[​IMG]

19. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    And Solo is set five years before ANH, so there's also that wiggle room.

whostheBossk and Ricardo Funes like this.
  20. I want to see Twiliks, smugglers, bounty hunters
    Tag and Bink moment
    Greedo and Jabba
    And Nar Shaddaa although it sounds impossible

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018
  21. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Racing. They did a pretty good job of this in one of the comics although I’m drawing a blank as to which one right now.

wobbits and Giovs like this.
  22. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    That's from the Han Solo five issues series. It's very good, both the artwork and the story.

Krueger likes this.
  23. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    That would be cool but hard to work. Presumably when he gets banged up on Kessel he would lose his belongings? And that helmet is not something you would put in with your toiletries.

whostheBossk likes this.