main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thinking About Selling Star Wars Stuff???

Discussion in 'Archive: Bakersfield CA' started by DarthPepper, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPepper

DarthPepper Jedi Master

Sep 23, 2003
    I have a weekness for Star Wars collecting!
    Now I have WAY TOO MUCH Stuff.
    I have NO room left at home.
    My Grandmother died in October and we've been slowly bringing a lot of "stuff" to our home. (I still live with my parents and my brother)We need room for furniture and bookcases and filing cabinets, etc.
    There's no room left because I have so much stuff.

I want to sell off a lot of my Kenner/Hasbo Action Figures ('95 to present)and Ships/Vehicles and Accessories Packs. I really want to sell my ENTIRE set of EPISODE I stuff. I would rather not just pick out what someone is missing or wants and just sell only that. I want to sell entire collections. Whoever buys it can sell, trade, whatever they want to do with anything hey already have or don't want.

I want to keep some action figures like the Orange Carded ones that first came out since there isn't many of them.

Most of the Green Carded ones I will sell too.
    I have many store Exclusives (WalMart,Target, Toys R Us, Kay Bee).

All are in the box, carded. I have been storing them in large Rubbermaid or Sterlite plastic containers. All are in good shape.

I would like to get $5.00 for every Action Figure. Maybe more for the Deluxe Action Figures. I don't just want to give them away. But I understand that the marketplace for them isn't good right now and they can be bought for less elsewhere.

Please make me an offer or tell what you can do.
    I know it's hard to spend several hundreds of dollars for old Action Figures. I have invested a few Thousand Dollars into my Star Wars Collection. It's hard to let them go, but right now I need to make space and can use the money too.

Also I want to sell my comic book collection. I have the entire set of the ongoing series as well as the Empire series. I'll sell it all at HALF PRICE. they cost $3.00 each, I will sell the collections at $1.50 each, but only the entire collections togeter.

Please let me know if you're interested. Or make mean offer.

I reading the Very Last Hardcover book of the New Jedi Order. After I have finished it I want to sell the Entire New Jedi Order Collection. I have ALL of the Hardcovers in Hardcover,as well as all the paperbacks.
    I again want to sell it as a whole collection. I would like to sell it at HALF PRICE. The Hardcovers are like $25 or $26 each! At Half Price your getting a good deal, Plus the entire series at one time.

Or Make me an offer.

I know this all sounds desperate, but I need to get rid of stuff and make some money at the same time.
    I would NEVER rip off a fellow Star Wars Fan and Collector.

If you think my prices too high for something, then make me an offer that seems reasonable to you.

I have been less and less of a materialistic person lately anyhow. I really don't care if I have everything or more than the next person anymore.

So if your interested in buy some of my Star Wars Collection (and your spouces won't kill you over spending a lot more money on Star Wars)respond to this post and let me know.

Until Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.