main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Thinking Ahead (Episode three what we want to see)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Hi,
    While I go on my leave I ask you afew Questions to remind you MESA HERE!

First: What should the name be? Attack of the new hope(Well its in between the two of them), ITS A BOY AND GIRL!(Not really sure), Saving private Ben (Saving private... Need I write more), Vaders Daughter (Hitlers Daughter)

Second: What would you like to see? Mabye Yoda singing It's not easy being green? or the classic Star Wars slogan 'Along time ago in a galixy far far away...' being replaced with 'If you are reading this you definatly do not need glasses.' and also have a simalar verson on the end of the scrolling prolouge.
    Third: What do you think should happen? Should Obiwan be cloned and it turnes out that Ben is really a clone of Obiwan and that he is having... (Draggs of into Jerry Springer senario) ...with the dog.

Read, Think, Puke, Arrange, post.

Have afew shots it should be fun.

BTW: I will be here for abit more just till Episode Two comes out i'd think so I will see afew before I go.

2. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    What should the name be? I'm going for "Star Wars Episode III: No more Mr. Nice Jedi". But more seriously, probably something like "The Fall of the Jedi" or "End of an Era". As for Yoda singing, I thought we'd see that is AOTC!

I'd really love to see Samuel L Jackson doing a bit of his trademark swearing. Or even a close-up of his lightsaber with the letters "BMF" printed clearly on it.
    -Jedi Master Mace Windu: "Bring me my lightsaber!"
    -Random Jedi Padawan: "Which one is it oh Great Jedi Master?"
    -Jedi Master Mace Windu: "The one that has B** M** *** written on it!"

I wouldn't mind a bit of Anakin dissin' Yoda too. "Check that little green punk! He ain't no Jedi! He's a 900 year-old cripple!"

I'd also love a bizzaro love-triangle thing between Obi-Wan, Padme, and Anakin. "Star Wars Episode III: Who's Yer Daddy?" It would make you wonder, was Luke right in trusting his feelings?

3. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Lol going good Keep it coming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.