Thinking of seeing ROTS yet again

Discussion in 'Miami, FL' started by EnriqueH, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnriqueH Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw three times. The most I've ever seen a movie at the theater is four times, (The Phantom Menace and Freddy vs. Jason, I think were the ones).

Anyway, do you guys have any idea if they're still going to be playing it after this weekend?

Some of us should meet up for coffee or something at Starbucks or Barnes & Noble. Hell, even a club or bar or something...though I imagine a couple of you would be ordering Cokes. [face_mischief]

EnriqueH
  2. ilovechewchew Jedi Knight

haha. sorry. had to laugh. i think i'm the oldest one here (26). also the only female, if im not mistaken.

i got a bootleg recently. hey, it was given to me. it's rude to not accept a gift. some guy doesn't like star wars (retard!), so it's better off in my hands anyway, right!
    plus i saw it 3 times in the theatre already.
    Mr. Lucas got my money!
    so don't hate me.
  3. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    LOL. In total I watched ROTS 5 times at the movies theatres in a span of 10 ten days. :p I was gonna watch it yesterday again for the last time at the new Palace Kendal Village movie theatre but I wasnt able to. :( Yesterday was the last showing at that theatre!!! :( Now we must wait until November 1st when the DVD is released.

Remember, TOMORROW AUGUST 6th IS OUR NEXT MEETING!!! PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND. HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU GUYS THERE!!! MTFBWY!!!
  4. EnriqueH Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I'm the oldest one here, 29.

I was going to Kendall too, but ah ****.

EnriqueH
  5. JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Knight

star 1
    No you're not the only female here :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.