main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Third and official meeting!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ghosts_Of_Anakin, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Ahhh, good luck. We only just picked up our second car again last night. I'm going to take it to inspection by the end of this week and hope it doesn't fail. Then I'm actually going to have my car back after a whole year plus! :D

I know the frustration of being carless. ;)

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Herb, if for the 15th you need a ride...I can do that for you again, I believe.

As for scouting locations this weekend...I have family coming down...so, most likely not.

3. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    RJ and I have decided that we will car pool for this meeting. I had some confusion as to where the location of the Quakerbridge mall, but, I finally realized just where it actually is. I know EXACTLY where it is; right off of I-95. For some reason I thought it was down south. ?[face_plain]

4. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Silly boy. :p

That's :cool: that you are going to carpool...we need to do what we can for the enviroment. :p

5. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Congrats NJ Order! We look forward to doing combined events with you! :)

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    thanks Calizte, as do we...we talk about it all the times at our meetings. :p

7. Leo73

Leo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    I am definitely going to need directions to get to this meeting. I am still not sure whether I can attend this one because I am preparing to graduate college and things are really hectic right now, but I will do my best to be there.

8. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    The Quakerbridge mall is located 1/4 of a mile north of the Rt1 and Rt 95 exchange

From south jersey take Rty 295 N. to route 1 N. exit 67

From the east coast take 195 to 295 then follow above directions

From north jersey take Rt1 south

anything more detailed just pm either myself J.Sat or Padawan915

9. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm not 100% sure if I can attend this meeting just yet. If I do go, I might have to bring my son with me in tow.
    Where in the mall will everyone met up at and what time is it?

10. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    We're still sorting everything out Male, we should have a definite answer within the next week or so. :) And don't worry, Shawn brought his daughter last meeting and I'm sure your son would be fine. :)

11. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Yes, Mal, I am bringing forth that I think any of our children should be our little Mascots.

12. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    I would bring my daughter but I don't want to take her if we go to the movies after. We haven't gotten to doing that yet, and I would rather not take her until I know she can deal with it. ;)

13. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Anybody know what movies are gonna be out if we decide to go to one? Man, I wish TTT would still be out by then...I'd go see that again.. :p

14. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    I wish X2 was out by then! I would LOVE to see that. David Hayter wrote the story!!!! :D :D :D :D :D We are ecstatic that his is the biggest contribution!!! But now we have to wait until 5-2!!! :( :_| :(

15. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Umm...I'm not sure how to tell you this, but...I...never saw the 1st X-Men. :(

Don't hurt me!!

:p

16. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    LOL, that's alright. That never shocks me. The only thing that shocked me was when one of our friend's ex's said they never saw STAR WARS!!!! [face_shocked] Needless to say, we tried to educate her. But she was a moron and we are more than just ecstatic to be rid of her. ;)

17. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I posted the link to what movies were going to be out then...

I guess no one opened it up. :( :_|

And Ghosts...I am getting :mad: with you...you are missing all of the really good blockbusters. Luckily, I own almost all of them on DVD. ;)

18. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    JS - Ditto. :D We have lotsta DVD's. :D :D Our Star Wars Ep I stand is overflowing. :p

19. Apprentice915

Apprentice915 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 27, 2002
    Bah! My DVD collection stands at 48 right now, and if I get my job where I will be interviewing this week (Thanks to Marie) ;) , I might have many many more be the time I come home for the summer. :p

And March doesn't look so good for movies, from what I saw on IMDB. :(

20. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Well, we have like 200+ DVD's. We started the moment they came out. ;)

As for movies, I hear Shanghai Knights was really funny. :p And there is DareDevil, if you can put up with Ben Afleck.

21. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    well, good luck Herb with the interviews...

And I am sure that Employee Discount is going to come in handy, right? ;) I could always use a little bit of help. :D

And my DVD collection is in Triple Digits...if I had more money, I probably would have over 200 by now.

22. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    JS - If we had money, we'd probably be close to 300 by now. [face_laugh] Right now, we're trying to figure out what we are gonna do. We've outgrown the 3 racks we do have and the collection just keeps growing. We bought Farscape Vol. 2.5 and Red Dwarf Vol I last night. Tuesdays are usually bad for us, because it means more spending. :p

23. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I know what you mean Arl...come Saturday, I am looking at the Best Buy & Circuit City circulars to see what is coming out on Tuesdays...and who has the better price.

I know that one of my favorite movies of all-time is coming out soon...Wildcats...now if only Teachers, Up the Creek, H.O.T.S. & Hardbodies 1 & 2 would come out too.

Not much going to be in the movies for the 3rd meeting.

24. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    working on getting a co-worker to join us.
    He's into Starwars and you should see this tattoo he has on his leg. A jawa w/ a 3po head next to it so cool.
    Hey were on the tfn main page.

25. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek:

buster, in regards to what?

And very :cool: about your co-worker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.