main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Third Fan Force meeting May 31st (sat)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all!
    Okay this is it, we've planned for it, we've waited, and some of us think it's way over due. On May 31st (a saturday) at 12pm we'll have our third meeting, making the SF Fan Force Chapter official. Yay! :) Though it seems quite on here there's been much discussion and we think it's time to see this through and get things going on here again. Here are the details.

Date/Time: May 31st, 12pm

http://www.cyberhuntonline.com/locations.html
    5120 Geary Blvd. San Francisco, CA 94118

What we will discuss and do:
    Discussion: We will discuss the reformation of the SF Fan Force, it's club name (suggestions will be taken and voted upon live), it's website, it's future events, it's City Rep (also voted upon live), it's scheduling and anything else brought to the table. Anything futher will be posted here or discussed live once I find out more information.

Doing: CyberHunt is a real neat computer gaming place with lots of comps set up to play the latest and greatest comp games on fast internet connection. Among the games they will have will be Counter Strikes, Quake 3 arena, my personaly favorite Jedi Outcast, and probably lots more. I'll get an updated list of games from the managment soon.

So that's all the information I have right now. I hope to see and hear from you all soon. If you are coming, please RSVP here or PM or e-mail myself, we need to see how many seats we need to reserve for this. Thanks! May the Force be with us...

2. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    I'll be there to show support & any help you might need. I hear there's free pizza involved at this shin dig. Yummy ^_^

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Maybe pizza... we'll just have to see. ;) Though I think you may know more about that than myself. :) Glad to have you with us P_S!

4. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Good luck on your third meeting!!! It'll be cool to have you guys be official. I'd go if it wasn't such a long drive ;) My group is kinda in limbo right now, though a lot of the guys want to go to some place where they have Go Carts and an arcade.

MTFBWY

5. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi Bridget! Thanx for stopping by! We will see you in a few months, hopefully ;)
    I gotta go & post some more events.......

6. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Finally...

Sat sounds good. We can finally get some things done now.

And FRAG!

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey Bridget! Thanks for the well wishes, and trust me, we also know what it's like to be in limbo. lol But after this we should be able to get our clubs together and have a joint little shin dig with the Rogue Force!

And yeah Six, time to brush up on those JO skills. I think I'll run through the single player again just to get the feel back. haha...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.