main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Third Meeting and Toys for Tots

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by GentleBant, Nov 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    Good Luck with your meeting. It's kinda late to ask but would an L.A. Chapter member be welcome if I bring a toy?

2. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Well, I think it's the more the merrier but since this meeting is at GentleBants house I don't really think I have the right to invite you. I'll try to contact her and see what she wants to do. Keep checking the board and hopefully we'll get things figured out in time.

3. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Success! What a great meeting! I'll let GentleBant post the specifics, she's our rep! :) Many thanks to her and her husband for volunteering their home (even though they're nuts to sell it :D )!

4. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    um...it was fun..shure..you may not have noticed I was there cause I tend to be quiet!
    Um,yeah..that's it! It was a blast and the um..pop was good!
    (I hid in the corner the whole time,REALLY!)
    You don't believe me?!

5. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    I love it when people say "pop" hahaha. I think that little bit of speech shows that Larena_Jade isn't from around here. :)

6. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    LOL! So true! The only place I've heard "pop" before is in Colorado, where my aunt and uncle live. Pop pop pop...hee hee.

7. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It goes back and forth,sometimes I say soda pop,sometimes i say soda and sometimes i say pop! (it differs with the moods!)
    I should be insulted right now but I am keeping the calm side of the Force in me!

8. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Success! I still have some work to do to update Mara on our positions, but we are now "official" and are a real Fan Force!

The toys were delivered yesterday to a storefront police office. They were closed at the time, but when they saw the toys they let us in. They said to say "Thanks" to all of us for our donation!

Soda vs. Pop, eh? :~) Either way, I had to mop after you guys all left. :~D

9. Tombstone

Tombstone Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2002
    Congrats! I didn't realize we have a local chapter in Ventura. I'll keep watching the board for the next meeting. From the sounds of it, the last meeting was a blast.

10. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    GentleBant:
    Sorry about the mopping. :( That Dr. Pepper must have gotten riled up somewhere along the way. Nice colors! You're name is spiffy now! Titles! Woo hoo! :)

Tombstone:
    Welcome! What city do you live in? You don't have any profile information or I wouldn't be asking. :) The next meeting is going to be sometime in January, because everyone is busy during the holiday month. Just keep checking here! :) (BTW, how did you find out about us?)

11. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Just like to say I had NOTHING to do with the Dr. Pepper incident. :)

12. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Oh trying to pull a fast one eh? We all know you were the instigator, stop trying to deny it!

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well I know I didn't spill the soda!
    (Turns around in chair,uses the Force to get a can of Cream Soda out of the fridge)
    *CRASH!* oops! I DIDN'T just spill that,you saw nothing!

14. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    LOL--you're all silly.

Welcome, Tombstone!

Keep an eye open for our next meeting.

15. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Tombstone...what happened to that guy? That's kind of odd...(if you haven't noticed by now, I've been reading old threads, hehe).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.