main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Third Meeting (AOL on-line chat)

Discussion in 'Archive: Connecticut' started by ARC-1138, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARC-1138

ARC-1138 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Hey folks. I might be late signing in tonight. My wife got back from a week long business trip and wants to see a movie tonight. (A toss between Charile and the Chocolate Factory OR March of the Penguins) So, please don't take my abscence as non-interest...it isn't. I've looked through the name voting results and see a clear winner for the Jedi themed name. The other two areas (Neutral and Sith) seem to have some mis-votes due to how these POLLS on this system line up choices to check boxes. So, I think it will require another voting between the top two names in those categories. Also, there where some NONE OF THESE votes which I don't think where accidents. If that is the case then please post some alternatives. You won't offend anyone....I promise.

It might also be of interest to the others here if we made note of things we like to do around Star Wars AND in general. This could be a meeting topic for tonight's chat perhaps. (I know easy for me to say when I might not be there) This is by no means the ultiamte list just an example. I'll post a more organized response later (or anyone can for that matter!)

For example:

Star Wars Interests

*Collecting (Action Figures, Replicas/Props, Comic Books, Posters etc.)
    *Just the movies, Books (Expanded Universe)
    *Video Games (Battlefront, KOTOR etc.)
    *Artwork

Other Interest besides Star Wars

*Sci-Fi/Sci-Fantasy in general (The new Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek etc.)
    *Video Games (XBOX., PS2, Gamecube)
    *Books (Harry Potter anyone? etc.)
    *Music (Who do you like?, Concerts you want to attend etc.)
    *Sports (Watching and/or partcipating)
    *Cooking (I'm lucky if I can microwave a dinner correctly but for those of you who can cook and like it...let us know...next meeting at your place! <grin> )
    *Travel/Sight seeing (Where have you gone? Where would you like to go?)

What ever you just enjoy it.

2. Jedi9181

Jedi9181 Jedi Master star 1

May 2, 2005
    No one was on from 6:58 to 7:50. So, I guess this is a no meeting day. See you guys next Sunday at 7pm. If time or day is a problem, please say when will be better.

3. Jedi9181

Jedi9181 Jedi Master star 1

May 2, 2005
    Sunday @ 7:00pm see you all on AOL I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.