Third meeting idea

Discussion in 'Moncton, NB' started by DarthBabe, Nov 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taunting_Elf Jedi Padawan

Anyone going to the Dec 17th midnight TTT showing at Crystal Palace? I'll be there from 3pm playing board games in the lobby with a friend....
  2. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    I won't be home till Friday the 20th.
  3. Daughter_of_Yubyub Force Ghost

star 6
    No allowed to see movies at midnight on a school night for some odd reason.
  4. FurBallTheSithEwok Jedi Knight

star 1
    i'd love to go but i work that night
  5. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    I'd like to see it here on the Island, but I have no idea what my schedule is yet :(
  6. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    Well, I'm working Tuesday and wednesday night so I'll probably have to wait to see it on Thursday. :(
  7. Star5248z Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't have an exam the next day, but curfew is 1 AM and lack of transport is sort of a problem. I'll see when I get home, unless Ryan feels like seeing it again with me when I go to visit!
  8. FurBallTheSithEwok Jedi Knight

star 1
    my schedule is easy to remember, i work everyday 10pm - 6am(yes that's an overnight shift) and i get every Wd,Th,Fr off
  9. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    curfew is 1 AM

Cerfew? Aren't you in college?
  10. Star5248z Jedi Master

star 4
    A christian one, yes. I'm not sure of the reason for curfew here, It's 2 on friday and Saturday.
  11. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    Well, maybe because it's a christian college they might be able to enforce a cerfew because you're already used to following strict rules, but I can't see them ever enforcing that at a regular college filled with 18-21 year olds, most on their own for the first time.

Man, I miss being that age :D
  12. Star5248z Jedi Master

star 4
    most other christian schools have stricter rules than we do. (ours aren't actually strict at all) We just get fined if we break the rules we do have!
  13. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    If I got fined for staying out late, I'd quit on the spot.

But I drink, smoke weed, have tattoos, and get banned from internet message boards for talking about oral sex, so I probably wouldn't fit in at a christian school [face_devil]

(plus, I'm atheist :D )
  14. Daughter_of_Yubyub Force Ghost

star 6
    I have a coompletely different reason for not going to a Christian college: I want to study science, and ABU etc. aren't known for their chemistry programs.
  15. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Hun, you'll only 22!

Curfew? Whoa! That sucks! Well, what if you went out and you were going to crash a friend's house away from the college, could you do that?
  16. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Bump!

How about Jan 2 or 3 or sometime before that, shortly after Christmas?

Anybody?
  17. Star5248z Jedi Master

star 4
    DOY: ABU is mainly a liberal arts school. They're not really known for their business program either, but that doesn't mean it's not a good program. Courses here are actually harder than some other schools (non-christian ones)

DB: yes, I can stay out all night if I want. It means calling my RA (or my roommate) and letting them know. But if I don't get to call, It's usually not a big deal. People stay out past curfew all the time. They call someone to let them in. (That risks getting fined, but it happens). If I planned to stay out. And told my RA when I'd get back, That wouldn't be a problem either.

WK: ABU doesn't require all who go here to be Christian. There are people here who are atheists. (and have tattoos[ME and others] and piercings[alot of people]and don't go to church).
  18. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
  19. FurBallTheSithEwok Jedi Knight

star 1
    how about the 20th we could have our meeting then sec Two Towers
  20. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    20th...hmmm. I think I can make that. I'll try. I'm gonna try my best to get out of Woodstock on Thursday night. Can't make any promises though.
  21. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    You're going to see LotR without me forcing you?
  22. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Well, I suggested the 2nd or 3rd because then all the holiday stuff will be done and so forth.
  23. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    2nd would be good because odds are I'll still be in Moncton. I'll be there on the 1st, but in no mood to do anything besides sleep ;)
  24. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Friday is not really a good day.
  25. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.