Third Meeting of the CCFF - this will make us legal!

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by Luke_Starkiller, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, everyone. As I mentioned in the Second meeting thread, we have set a date for the thrid meeting. It will be Saturday, April 13 at 1:00 pm. Where should we meet this time? In front of the Constellation again? How about eat? Everyone seemed satisfied with the Galleria, but suggestions are welcome (Planet Hollywood is closed :( ).
  2. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Im coming this time, definetly. I say we try something defferent, maybe like the ESPNZone!
  3. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be attending this time, hey now, calm down ladies.
  4. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Why is Planet Hollywood closed?
  5. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I should be there too.

Broadcastah, Planet Hollywood closed because of bad business. Many of the locations have closed around the country I think.
  6. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Well, I know I'll be there. :D

Although... the extended release of LOTR is set for March 22nd. Isbeth PM'd me and is interested in seeing it. MuttandSolo posted the information about it, so he might be in too. Three is enough people for an official meeting, but the more the merrier! :D

If there are enough people who want to go see it, perhaps this could be our third meeting. I still like the idea of the Harbor being our main center, but I'm anxious to get all officialized and have an icon to show off. 8-}

Anyone else interested?
  7. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    I know the wife wanted to see LOTR, so getting her approval should be easy ;)
  8. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    Yeah, I'm up for it. Now for when/where etc.
  9. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Sometime on Saturday, March 23rd would probably be the best time to go unless you're all free on Friday night. I'm not sure where to go though. Personally, I prefer Hoyts West Nursery. It's usually not that crowded (even on weekends), but I know it's kind of out of the way for some of you. I'm open to anymore suggestions.
  10. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm up for it as well. Friday evening or Saturday evening works for me. My son has T-Ball practice on Sat mornings but anytime after 1:00 is good for me.
  11. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    Hoyts West Nursery is really easy to get to (being right off of 695 and 295). White Marsh is another possibility, if it is being played there.
  12. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hoyts is great, i can throw a baseball from my backyard and hit Hoyts west nursury. so its nice and close for me.
  13. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can't come up with any suggestions, but of course, I can't come at all, so I guess I'm out for this one...

C'est la vie.
  14. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    As Eva said, count me in, I'm free Friday and Saturday.
  15. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone have a list of showings?

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

Hey Sapient! With your new mod-like powers, can you make that go away [face_mischief]
  16. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    Just FYI: I went ahead and let Rox know that we are planning this. He told me last time that he needs like a week or two at least of notice. I did not specify a time, bu tinstead pointed him to this thread for that info.
  17. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Yeah, like I have any say in anything. I'm the low man right now.
  18. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, like we saw where they put you. Sorry about that, dude. Just ask Mutt about his and my run in with EU'er. And I am one of them. LOL! Good luck, Sapient, you are gonna need it!
  19. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I know squat about the EU. The tough part will be to differentiate between legitimate EU questions and spam questions.
  20. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm available all day Friday, but I work on Saturday and Sunday. So anyone off on Friday and want to do LOTR, let me know when and where (and how do I get there?)!
  21. wampa Force Ghost

star 4
    I can't promise I'll try to attend the next meeting, but I'll try to try. :D

I should have my license by then and if the Force is with me, I can get off work. I kinda want the chance to discuss Rebel Dream with chissdude and other EU fans (if any) in person.
  22. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    No problem, Wampa. Hey how come you didn't get in on the trivia contest? You and Chissdude would have kicked major butt.
  23. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Wait....when is the 3rd meeting?
  24. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    remember to tell me about this one in advance so I can ge it posted up on the websites.
  25. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    Rox, I already PM'd you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.