Mary Third Meeting of the CCFF - this will make us legal!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Luke_Starkiller, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Also after this meet you will become an official chapter of Fan Force. You will have to pick a City Rep, someone to represent you in the decision making area's of fanforce. If you would liek to vote at your meeting go right ahead, if not just create a poll here and have the election.
  2. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    What time is it? (On the 23rd right?)
  3. wampa Force Ghost

star 4
    Isbeth, I'm not at my best with movie trivia right now, since I haven't played with Behind the Magic or Episode I Insider's Guide CD-Roms in awhile. That, and the fact that I have a job and a Huttload of homework I should be doing makes it really hard to "waste" further time at the JC. Maybe this summer I can be more involved.
  4. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    No problem Wampa, I can relate, but it would have been cool to have you and Chissdude on the same team.

Now everybody, details, it is less than a week away. What time and what date are we going to see LOTR and directions for us out of towners?
  5. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I hate to do this, since I announced I'd be off work next Friday for the meeting. I brain-farted. I was off this past Friday and won't be off on a Friday until Good Friday (pun intended!)
  6. CWK72 Jedi Padawan

Hello Everybody,
    I'm new so I was wondering if is any of you going to Indianapolis to the SW Celebration.
    I'll keep in touch, I'm in front of this machine all day, at work...
  7. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    Yes, I am going and so is Eva_Pilot!

Keep in touch!
  8. CWK72 Jedi Padawan

Where u guys staying at?
    We'll be at the Hyatt.
  9. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm not sure about Eva_Pilot, but I am staying at the Comfort Inn Suites!

10. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I'm staying at the Comfort Inn South, five miles away. [face_plain]

I'm still working on getting a ride to the ICC though! *hint hint* ;)
  11. CWK72 Jedi Padawan

I was thinking to get some people together to check out the Nightlife in Indianapolis...
    it should be fun...
  12. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    Had to check your profile to make sure you weren't 16 or something.... :p

Sounds like a plan to me; however, I'm not missing the Star Wars concert Saturday night and there is also a TheForce.net forum party thing that will be scheduled after hours at some point too...

I'll keep you guys posted as to what else might be going on, etc.

13. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone,

First off, sorry I was unable to post the answers Motter so diligently researched for Trivia Persuit. I was nowhere near a computer at 8:00 last night. I was back at the dealer getting my wife's car adjusted (they didn't fix everything, and I didn't want her breaking down on 95 during rush hour again).

Here is the harder part, though. I will have to pull my nomination for City Rep. I have been given a new role at work that will take up more time, and there are conflicts with the next two meetings at least. I will be out of town this weekend helping my wife to pick up a new(er) car from her parents, and the 13th is my niece's 4th birthday party. I have to put family first, as I am sure you all understand.

I am not leaving the group under any circumstances. You may see me post less often, but I still believe 1000% in the CCFF. With these new, and not so new, responsibilities, though, my time will be spoken for more often.

Keep in touch, and I will still be around. First meeting I can make, I'll be there (almost said with bells on, but I know this group).

Always,

Luke_Starkiller
  14. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    "Family?" Sheesh. You'd think he could have come up with something more important than that, wouldn't ya? [face_devil]
  15. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, the truth is I was having my car detailed [face_devil] - Don't I wish that were true ;)
  16. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    It's no problem Luke, we all have responsibilities. Just post when you can. We don't wanna lose a member.
  17. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    No worries there, you're stuck with me! After all, I am all that is evil with the world, and own the gatorade concession in Hell to boot [face_devil]
  18. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Gatorade - Is it in you? [face_laugh]
  19. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Wait a minute, we now have many problems. First off, is there, or is there not a meeting this weekend? What time and where?
    Also, I have nifty LOTR gifts to bring (as your mistress of hospitality) but I need to know the number of people coming so I can bring enough by FRIDAY AT 1:00 P.M.
    We also need to post directions for people to come. If there is less than 3, we need to schedule another meeting. Guys and Gals, we are only 4 days away, we need to get this information up NOW!

We need a new city rep with Luke pooping out on us. Anybody want to volunteer? If we get more than one, we have to vote, if we get only one volunteer, you is it. Suggestions? Hey you get colors.

And may I make a suggestion about trivia. Captains, get phone #'s of where people on your team will be at critical posting times so if a server goes down or something goes a miss, we can get a team member to get answers in on time. Luke, no excuses for not getting the answers in on time!

Get your act together folks, otherwise this fine crafted group we have put together will go down the toilet in a heartbeat!
  20. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Isbeth, I agree, the final details and roster for this weekend's meeting needs to be up. And I'll nominate myself for City Rep. (Where are those darned chads?)
  21. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Well, neither hoyts nor muvico have movie listings for this weekend yet. I'll keep checking out both theatres.

I know me and Derth will be there, and if you're coming Isbeth, we'll have enough for an official meeting.
  22. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    It is playing in Martinsburg as well with the Statium seating, but that might be too far for Derth to drive and the new version might not be playing there.

Please keep me posted as to who is coming. Mogook are you coming this weekend? Anybody challenging Mogook for City Rep?

And I am only coming if I get directions and don't get lost.
  23. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I can get you directions to hoyts and muvico. Although, as the unofficial organizer of this meeting, I'm shooting for hoyts. ;)

*is drunk with his non-existant power*

24. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    I will be showing up as well. What is the definitive time and place,Saturday, April 13 at 1:00 PM? Is it set in stone yet? I vote for the Muvico if we see LotR only because that's the only theater I know of and it's really, really close to my home! Hehehe. Seriously though we can go to any theater as long as I can get directions there. I'm lousy when it comes to finding places around here.
  25. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey DRK_HMLT I thought it was this weekend. See what you guys get for screwing around with the date? So when and where is it gang?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.