Third Meeting of the CCFF - this will make us legal!

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by Luke_Starkiller, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay. My bad! I just saw the first post as April 13 and copied it and pasted it in my thread. I was playing with my action figures again....

DRK_HLMT grabbing his toys really fast: You didn't see anything did you?

ISBETH: No sir, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!

DRK_HLMT: Good....
  2. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I can make it maybe....I have something I need to do at the USNA later on the 23rd. (it is the 23rd right?) I really need to know when and where it is so I can tell you if I can make it.

I think we should go to the Annapolis Mall Theatures, but as I live right near them, I'm biased ;)
  3. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I think that Friday was actually better for a few people. It would be later than our usual meetings though, early-late evening. I'm not sure on the times yet though because none of the theatres have them posted yet. I'll try to keep everyone updated on what's going on.
  4. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, I hope something gets cleared up soon! This is all getting confusing, and I might have other things I might need to do (perhaps illicit [face_mischief]).

I'm just so popular with that whipped cream, dontcha know? ;) :D
  5. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Oh, I'll have the movie times fairly soon. I'm sure you're thrilled and all. ;) But hey, at least I'll be there to entertain! :D
  6. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Why, are you planning on utilizing the popcorn for an aerial assault? :D

Remember, I have ways to fend off invaders!

*Hits Eva over head with gimer stick*
  7. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    My inner Tolkien geek wouldn't allow me to throw popcorn there. ;)

But don't think I don't have other plans in store! [face_mischief]

;)
  8. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  9. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Snowcaps are more fun to throw.

You let them melt in your hand a little and throw them at the top of the screen.

Then you watch as they slowly smear down, leaving chocolate lines!

Not that I'd ever do that at an LotR showing of course ;)
  10. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    If I get thrown out of this movie theater because of you guys......

I dunno, Mutt was the only person who wanted Friday and now he isn't coming with us, so who is it so far...

Eva, Derth, DRK_HMLT, Aragorn, me... anybody else? C'mon speak up or else you won't get my lovely LOTR gift, suitable for collecting...
  11. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    What day would you prefer, Friday or Saturday? I think Friday would be less crowded, but I leave it to you! :D
  12. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Really? Fridays are normally worse for me...I might be able to do either day...

but:

1) Friday: I can't get anywhere till about 4 (at the earlier depending on where I'm going- my mom doesn't use highways, and she doesn't like driving in the dark(

2) Much better, but I have to do something in the evening (Wayne Brady Show taping on the US Naval Academy! Joy!)

So, I'll try to make it whenever/whereever it is, but knowing the info soon (tomorrow possibly?) would be very helpful (might get invited to other movies)
  13. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    If it is Friday, it would most likely be between 6-whenever anyway. Fear not. 8-}
  14. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Darkness and teh mom driving are not teh good together :(
  15. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Knight

star 2
    Distinguished Members of the Council:
    I come before you with a petition and a question. I have noticed that all meetings are been done on the second Saturday of each month. Are this always like that? If so, I would like to ask if next meeting will be on May 11, 2002.

"The future, motion always is."

I ask nothing more from your Excellencies than to try to orginize the meeting to this day. I have found myself with other pressing obligatory matters for the last meetings. And they are matters I can't push for another day.

"Uncertain your future is."

Honorable members of the council, I present my case, my question, and my petition to you. Please, study it. I would like to go to one of the meetings in order to be officialy part of the forum. My Lightsaber is already done, shined, aligned and tested. I'm ready to pass the test.

"For more than 800 years, I have train Jedi. And you are not ready yet."

Just give a chance to assist.

Respectfully yours,
    Fipe Naz-mero, JKA
    USA-NE Region
    Baltimore, MD Council Forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.