Discussion in 'Syracuse, NY' started by Katana_Geldar, Oct 9, 2005.
After this meeting we will be an offical FanForce chapter
How's Wednesday at 2 again?
I'll be there in full support.
As will I!
Unfortunately.... You won't see me there.
There's a slight water-in-the-way problem....
Minutes for third meeting on Wednesday 12th October
Meeting opened at: 2pm
Recruitment drive: Still at planning stage for number of activities/resources designed to attract new members. These include:
* Table at Uni Society day next February (We will either already be a society or in the process of affiliating).
* Membership pack. One member took this task and will present outcome at next meeting.
* Member T-shirts. Have a design competition and the winner has their design printed onto shirts for sale/given away at membership. Price of T-shirt and printing will decide whether it is given free with membership or if it would need to be purchased.
* ROTS movie night. Still at planning stage for this also. Venue is as yet undecided due to legallities involved in screening liscenced film. Idea of having it in a Uni lecture theatre was again proposed and three members agreed to find out whether this would be possible.
* Prequel Trilogy/Enitre Saga/Fan films/Clone Wars marathon. A member offered their house as the venue. Looking at hiring a projector and speakers. Not yet confirmed what films would be included in marathon.
* Fan Film. Three members are keen to undertake this project in the coming holidays. Brainstorming for story synopsis will commence after meeting closes.
Thursday 27th October 4pm. Morty's Eating Complex. (Behind Village Cinema)
A different venue was originally proposed by a member, who was also going book it. They have since been uncontactable, and no other member knew the details of the venue or booking. Given the short time, alternate venue was decided upon.