main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Third Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by SPECTOR, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Slimey? Mudhole? My dive this is!

Hows about Mezamiz at 9:00 this Saturday? I might be a little late because I'll be working mostly nights now, but ya'll can start without me. Please tell us if you have anymore suggestions for places to meet at. Mezamiz was okay, but the karioke * shudder * would make a cat go crazy. Later everyone.

2. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    After you left, we talked about our next meeting, and were thinking of just catching a movie together. It seems as though we've not seen Signs and we want to see it... howboutdat?

3. SPECTOR

Jun 2, 2002
    When do ya'll want to see it? Next week I'm off Monday, Wednesday, and after 8:30 on Saturday.

4. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    I am game to see the movie. I can make it any time after 7:30. Which theater has Sings?

5. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Signs is playing at the Century 12 (behind the mall, sort of) and I'm free until next Wed night, I think.

We should plan now!!! It's playing at 7:35p and 8:50, so Jake, if you can swing by at 7:30, you should be able to make it, right?

As for Sings, you're on your own, pal! I'm not much into musicals!

6. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Okay, y'all have me confused...are you having a meeting ?[face_plain]

Please give me the scoop and all the details asap so I can post; if you're rescheduling your 3rd meeting, just let me know when you've settled on a location/time/items for discussion.

Thanks!
    Brian

7. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Aug 11, 2002
    Hey everyone... you know what we got here? A funny guy, Yep toby you are a riot! No, no I'm not being sarcastic! You really are making me pop a lung here. Forgive me for not being a paragon of typing but i am going to cry in the corner from the ridicule

8. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Brian, sorry for the confusion, but we're still trying to get it straight ourselves...

Jake, ;) - takes one to know one! ;)

9. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Aug 11, 2002
    Well... I went to see Signs but I did not see any of you guys there. I even checked to make sure it wasn't Sings. I guess it just was not meant to be. Anyway, Harlan and I spent a fun filled rest of the evening over at Rick's making fun of middle aged men buying beanie babies. Hey Harlan, next time don't make the guy cry... you don't want to offend your regular customers!

10. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Sorry...

1. I didn't realize that we were gonna see it last night.

2. I was so tired that I ended up sleeping from about 5:30p Sat. night to about 9 this morning.

We need to have our third meeting, and soon! We need to become official!

My free time: Monday night, Tues. after 6p, Thurs., and Sunday.

11. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I am teaching Mon-Fri until 4 and will be busy Mon, Tue and Wed evening. I may be able to get together Tue after 8 depending on how late the open house at my school lasts.

Harlan

12. SPECTOR

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm working at the Wal-Mart McD's now, and I'm closing all the time. The only time I'm going to be free is Monday and Wednesday night, and Saturday night.

13. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    FYI, guys, I'll be out from Thursday to Tuesday at Dragon*Con in Atlanta...don't wanna be like Obi-Wan and hold y'all back or anything, but I'd like to be here to help make you "official"...maybe next week? :)

14. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Saw SPECTOR at work tonight. Maybe next Monday night? I probably won't work that night, but can we go ahead and have it then, so we can make it official?

Signs is cool, but I'm desperate now! Just meeting up somewhere would qualify, and the sooner the better, right?

Anyways, Monday night, either signs or mezamiz. That cool with everyone?

15. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Aug 11, 2002
    I am game for mezamiz. If we are gonna have a meeting, I think we should have it at a place where we can make discussion without offending anyone. However, we don't need to be offended so no more meetings on karaoke night.

16. SPECTOR

Jun 2, 2002
    All right, next Monday.

17. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    Is that next Monday as in Sept 2nd or the next Monday as in Sept. 9th? I can probably make this Monday on time but would be late the next Monday. I probably can't stay real late due to teaching the next day. I need to be alert to keep these kids from doing something crazy. What game should we play this week? Also does anyone know if the place closes early on weekdays or do they stay open late?

Harlan

18. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Not sure the times, but it's tomorrow, right? (2nd) I'll bring Epic Duels, if anyone is interested...
    We need to let someone know, right? So it's official?

19. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    Are we still on for tonight? It is at 8:00 right?

Harlan

20. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    I arrived at the meeting tonight a little late. No one else was there so I started without you all. I kicked some serious tail in Monopoly. I finally won something.
    Actually the place was closed and no one else was around. I hope I did not miss anything exciting someplace else.

Harlan

21. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Yeah, found that out. I headed up there around 8:30, but then headed home. Maybe we can get something together eventually?

22. SPECTOR

Jun 2, 2002
    Okay, Saturday night, 14th Sepember, Mezimez, any problems?

23. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    sounds good. Epic Duals?

24. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    What time? 8:00 same as last time?

Harlan

25. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002