Third Meeting

Discussion in 'Abilene, TX' started by SPECTOR, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strwrshrln Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am off so I should be able to make it.

Harlan
  2. Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Knight

star 1
    I suggest that we meet this saturday At the Starbucks. Could we come in before you close the shop and camp out like most customers do, Brood?
  3. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Just a quick reminder--please let me know asap (pref. by 5:00 p.m. today) so I can get the info on the meeting posted.

Thanks!
    Brian
  4. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    sounds fine to me, but don't expect me to be too involved. I have to play supervisor and make sure we all get our stuff done. You guys can sit back and laugh at me if you want.
  5. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Wanna do it earlier? I don't work until 7:30 tomorrow (tonight)
  6. strwrshrln Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am off today. Let me know when and where and hopefully I will be there.

Harlan
  7. SPECTOR Jedi Knight

star 3
    What happened guys? Only three people were there, and that was because Brood was workin'.
  8. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  9. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I dunno. I hope so. There was a third meeting, and albeit a meager one, it still happened.

Hmm...
  10. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    I will discuss this with the other RSA's and let y'all know the decision...as FanForce staff, I don't want to make it difficult for new groups to start, but by the same token, we need to make sure everyone's really wanting to set a group up before making one official.

Initial reaction is that I'd like you guys to have another, more formally structured event to count as your third. The way Saturday went, [EDIT: esp. considering that one of the three attendees was working at the time...]sounds like it would set a bad precedent for your fledgling group.

Any event ideas between now and the October Comicon ?[face_plain]

Again, apologies if this sounds harsh, I just want to make sure we're not getting in too big a hurry here.

Thanks,
    Brian

11. Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Knight

star 1
    my appologies for not attending I had false news of a family gathering that I needed to attend. Come to find out it was held the following day.
  12. SPECTOR Jedi Knight

star 3
    That's cool. I've been so busy lately I've had problems finding the time to check the board.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.