main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Third Parties conspire against Nintendo

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by HowardFilms, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle_Owen_Kenobi

Uncle_Owen_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    Not only that, but they are all not FPS,RTS or sims. Gasp!

2. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

I did say you have to upgrade a bit, Marcus, and whatever I needed for, say, KOTOR, I remember free downloading the prompted links easily. A PC today or 3yrs should last aeons.

But it's true, to a certain extent. I did buy SNES for Zelda intially. I waited until it was half price for a few years, to $150 Aussie dollars.

3. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    1. Metal Gear Solid 4
    2. Assasins Creed
    3. Final Fantasy XIII (13)
    4. WarHawk
    5. Heavanly Sword

And lost more, thanks to 3rd party support....

There's plenty of reasons to get a Playstation 3 for more then just Metal Gear Solid. Hell, I didn't like Metal Gear Solid, but after seeing the Guns of the Patriots trailer, I want it more then ever.

4. Richard-Drahcir

Richard-Drahcir Jedi Master star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    This is real. It's clearly the best way to play SNES titles without the use of possible DS link up. It can always change though and it's likely that a Z button will be placed somewhere on the back of the controller so that N64 titles can be played but that will not be used for Gamecube. If it was (obviously redone slightly) then Nintendo would be acting very greedy and it's certainly not there style, although a Gamecube controller that matches the Wii would be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.