San Fran, CA Third San Francisco FanForce Meeting, Saturday March 29th!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    (Per Jedi Tenken:)

Meeting Place: Century 20 Theater Daly City,
    (addy: 1901 Junipero Serra Boulevard, Daly City, CA, 94015)

We'll met up in front of the box office at the fountain (you can't miss it!)

Time of meeting: 1pm

The Plan: Discuss the official formation of SF Fan Force, talk about WonderCon in April, discuss the weather, maybe get some ice cream at Cold Stone or food at the many places around, possibly take in a movie. Oh and of course talk ourselves silly about Star Wars!

The location is TOTALLY accessible, the BART line runs right in front of the theater and so does MUNI. It's not too far from SF State if that gives you all a better idea of the location. If anyone has problem getting there let me know and I'll see if we can help each other out. May the Force be with us!

Please post here if you plan on attending.
  2. jediwish Jedi Padawan

Hi, newbee here. I'd like to go, but I observe the Sabbath on Saturday. Can you have it another day sometime?
  3. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi there,
    This meeting has been set for saturday for a while now and can not be changed since it's been posted on the main boards by our RSA but I think future meetings will definetly take in to consideration religious observations for the people here. Though it also depends what everyone else thinks and at a time where we can get the most people to meet up. I will post the details on what happened at the meeting and hopefully that can compensate you and other who can't make it in person. I think in the future it will be the City Reps call on when the meetings are so you can talk to him or her when one is chosen.
  4. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Just a reminder that we are meeting... Let's see this done and may the Force be with us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.