main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH This FanForce will be moved to inactive unless...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Hey guys. I've noticed it's been a bit quiet around here lately. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up that you need to keep some life into this board, so the board does not get changed to inactive.

I have demoted DarthClerical from his CR position, for inactivity. I have sent him a PM. So far I have seen two people posting to this forum...

It's all good to have social/movie/book threads for discussion and throw in an event once in a while to stay active, will you guys? I'd hate to see this group die off.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

2. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Thanks for the warning. Hopefully we can get a few things going.

3. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Hi jedi_runya. I sent you a PM a little bit ago just to let you know what's going on with me at least.

As for everyone else: I have been thinking about the future of this group lately and wanted to get everyone else's thoughts on the matter. I'm wondering if it's time for someone new to take over running the group, or what we should do to get things rolling agian. I know a lot of us have been rather busy these last few months and many of us drifted away. Just not sure what kind of interest there still is in the organization as a whole. But let me know what the rest of you think.

4. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    i'm still interested, i'm just busy. i miss you guys.

5. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    Maybe it is time to hand off the JKOC to the next generation.

Carrie, we would love to have you and anyone else on the podcast. Just let us know when your avilable. But it seems like there isn't much happeneing here anymore.

6. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    I would love to be part of the podcast. But I still don't see what wrong with posting updates about it on here. It's a nice thing to give the group to someone else, but who are we giving it to? I'm gonna try to get in contact with other who posted here. If I can't, oh well. If I can, maybe they can get something running. But right now, we aren't giving control over to anyone. They would have to start completely over if we don't at least try to hand it off to someone.

God, why did this have to happen when I finally get my ass in gear.

7. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I'm not saying we HAVE to hand it over. It was just a suggestion.

8. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    Sorry, I was feeling frustrated and it turned into a rant on here. Just let me know when you guys do your podcast, and I'll see if I can be around or something. Ya'll should have my number.

9. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    I didn't want to add to anyone's stress. Low activity seems to universal right now across the boards. Your forum was just one of the ones where there was NO posting for an extended amount of time (and I got called on it :p ). I mainly was hoping to see some sign of life. With Matt getting in touch with me and seeing the response to this thread, it looks like you are trying. So don't stress to much, I will back off. :D

If there is anything I can do please let me know!
    Christina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.