main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This Forum is now Episode III (Non-Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Missninfan, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Missninfan

Missninfan Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 2000
    Yes, that day has finally come....

There is just one AOTC forum, now, so the non-spoilers and spoilers get to move in together.

I'm sure this will be a somber day for many in here.

But, I'm also sure a lot of you will meet some spoiler-hounds like me that are now going spoiler-free! I'm gonna need a lot of support from you guys. :)

2. Count_Cuckoo

Count_Cuckoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    This is going to be extremely difficult but I'm going spoiler free too and I hope no one comes in here and posts spoilers. Can we have a banning method if they do, do this?

3. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
    Yes, absolutely.

Spoilers are ONLY allowed in the Episode III (Spoilers) forum.

4. KaaShamau

KaaShamau Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
  5. Count_Cuckoo

Oct 15, 2001
    Thank god for that, I was getting worried. This will be on par with giving up smoking.

6. 5darth2maul1

5darth2maul1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
  7. 5darth2maul1

5darth2maul1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    OK, I just have one question: now that the two AOTC threads are merged, we're aloud to post anything about AOTC here now right? No need to worry about being banned for posting something that someone who has not for some reason or another seen the film would not have known?

5D2M1

8. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Nice, I just got back from my trip and I see that this place has recieved its make-over, just as planned. :)

I guess that this fourm will be a lot busier this time around than it was for TPM or AOTC, since it seems as though many members wish to remain spoiler-free for the final installment. I for one am glad. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    windier than the signature feature!

9. Lord_Homer

Lord_Homer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I was spoiled for AOTC....didn't really ruin the whole experience of seeing it and knowing what happens, but I plan to be spoiler free for ep3, so if I feel tempted to become spoiled.......HELP ME PLEASE!!!

10. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    I'm still undecided about spoilers for Episode 3, but I think I'll try my best to stay spoiler free :) This is going to be a long wait...

11. Vertical

Vertical Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 6, 1999
    I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'm going to.

How on earth does one pass 3 years with no spoilers?

Vertical

12. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    [face_laugh] Me too... how can this be possible?!?

13. Count_Cuckoo

Oct 15, 2001
    SLAVE2, Imagine that you are 2/3rds through a book and about to be unleashed upon you is what you have been waiting about 27 years to see. This is what we are going to be doing and I myself think it will be well worth it, going Spoiler free for Ep3.

I think we owe it to the maker himself, to surprise us with what will be the final act of the Star Wars saga.

I seen the first film (ANH) unspoiled and now I end it with a bang by seeing the last one unspoiled.

14. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    I like the cut of your jib Count_Cuckoo :cool: :p I'll do my best to stay spoiler free, I was doing fine to stay spoiler free for AOTC until those storyboards leaked, and I couldnt resist looking.. :( But I want Obiwan V Anakin, Padme's fate, the Jedi Purge, to be a complete surprise, so I will be stronger this time [face_plain]

15. DarthMaul13

DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 1998
    I was completely SPOILED for TPM and AOTC, but I have decided to join the club.

SPOILER FREE TILL EPISODE 3!

16. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    5D2M1...freakin' me out, man! What's up with changing the icon. Don't you know I can't handle that kinda stuff?! ;)

Well, gracias for the change over. Yes, this "will be a day long remembered." It is very sad to see part of our soul be split and taken into another world. *sniff*

Alas, we still have our home for three more years! :)

We will gladly welcome all you new, previously spoiled folk. You know, I think we actually have the advantage here. We've had two movies and many years of practice. We've become quite good at resisting spoilers. It's a new thing to so many people going spoiler-free for Episode III.

Well, we'll be here to help!

17. Darth_Jaxon

Darth_Jaxon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2001
    I'm going spoiler free for EP III also. I was unspoiled for TPM and completely spoiled for AOTC. Although I love AOTC way more than TPM, what I missed was that excitement going into the movie of not knowing where the ride would take me. I need to experience that one last time. May the Force be with you all. :D

18. DarthHutt

DarthHutt Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 2, 2000
    I'll NEVER join you.... ;)

If you only knew the POWER...of the spoilers.

I plan to spoil myself rotten with EP3, just as I did with AOTC.

19. Missninfan

May 6, 2000
    Well, this is now an Ep 3 non-spoiler forum, so any AOTC should now be in the AOTC forum.... I don't expect discussion to halt now, but slowly and surely, there should be less and less AOTC discussion here. :)

20. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    Wow looks like we are going to be a lot more crowded this time around. I personally don't think it is too hard to stay spoiler free. The first year is real easy because you are mainly thinking about AOTC and not much stuff is released for the first year. The 2nd year is not too bad either because the first new information comes out but again there still isn't a whole lot. The third year is when you will probably be the most tempted by spoilers as there will be a lot of information coming out.

I hope you guys can resist the spoilers.

21. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Sure, this place is packed now, but I'm sure that slowly, people will lose the fight to the spoiler side.

Me, I plan on being here the next 3 years. Being spoiled was fun, but I definately could have gone without knowing so much.

22. Piltdown

Piltdown Jedi Master star 5

May 3, 2002
    Im going 100% spoiler free. I'll even cover my eyes during anything but a teaser trailer ;)

23. Darth_Tyrannous

Darth_Tyrannous Jedi Master star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    For me, its trailers and insider magazine only, anything else would be uncivilized.

24. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    Unspoiled for TPM. Spoiled for AOTC, and loved it. But I do not want to pass up the last opportunity to be surprised by a Star Wars movie. So, hello people.

25. Jabachile

Jabachile Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    Accidentally was spoiled last year (not knowing what a "spoiler" was!) for many key parts of AOTC...

Not this time...

Spoiler free 'till Episode III!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.