main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This Friday...

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by spiralpadawan, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    I know we've planned another mexican night and to have the guys give us a run down of their trip... Erik and I were also discussing the opening of the Hitchhiker's Guide this Friday... anyone interested in also going to see that? Fandango says it plays at 7:30pm at the Edwards... we could always go to Laura and Alan's to eat first and then head over??? any thoughts?

2. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Alan wants to see that movie as well, and I agreed to see it with him. So, you can count the 2 of us in.

If we're going to go to the 7:30 showing, maybe we should meet over here earlier, say 5:30 or 6:00. That way we wouldn't have to gobble our food then feel sick throughout the movie.

We could always save the dessert for when we return.

Just a suggestion.

3. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I'd like to see Hitchhiker's guide, too. I don't get off work until 7:00, so I'd have to bust booty across town to get there... maybe if someone picked up my ticket for me and I could pay them back...

4. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    wondering if we should just eat late? Laura... I could make up the enchiladas and bring them by tomorrow then they'd be there and you could pop them in the oven before the movie and we can just warm them up after? lmk, either way I'm flexible. I'll be over your way tomorrow around noon.

5. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    It doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to go Friday. I have a funeral to go to Friday, and I don't think I'll be much fun to be around. I'm gonna try to catch Hitchhiker's Guide next week with Heber. Have a blast for me, okay?

6. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    I'm sorry Adam! Funerals are no fun.

7. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Is there a showing at 8:00 or 9:00? Maybe that would be better. That way we could leisurely eat first, then go see the movie. It's no fun when you eat really late.

Who else is going? :confused: So far we've got Erik, Melissa, Alan, and me. Erin, Jenny, are you going?

Sorry about that funeral, Adam. Those really suck. Come on by afterwards if you feel like it. :(

8. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    There's a 9:55 I suppose we could go to... it's up to you guys. I'm flexible.

9. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    My babies have a dance recital tomorrow at 6:30, and I dont know how long. Hitchhiker is on my list of things to do, and I have some video of C3 to share. Hmmmm. Ill just have to see where I am when the recital ends Friday night.

10. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I will be coming, Jenny doesn't want to see the movie, the party-pooper!!!

Adam, you will be missed, but I understand your reasons for not coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.