main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA This Group Needs Battlefront II

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by billowney, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billowney

billowney Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    When Battlefront II comes out in the fall this group should sponsor a server to run the game and also a Teamspeak server to communicate while we play the game. I have some experience doing this with "Call Of Duty", so I would help. Teamspeak also can have a "lobby" channel for the group members to chat in if they aren't playing the game. Battlefront II looks like a great game! Please post any ideas!

2. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    That sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I'm still on dial-up, so I wouldn't be able to play it. But those with faster connections could join in.

Saw Battlefront II at C3 as well. Looks sweet. Wish high speed were available so I could play. :(

3. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    To this idea I say rock it.

Though i think we shoud ahve a LAN party somewhere and play it like that on xbox's and seperate TV's....

Me and my collgege friends do this alot, its easy and great fun cause yu get ur own tv and you dont need team speak, you can jsut yell at eash toiehr through the walls....lol

4. Wraith_wolf

Wraith_wolf Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2005
    Sounds good to me. I play the original Battlefront online even now, but it neds a bit o fine tuning. Im definately looking forward to the sequel.

5. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I use to play battlefront online alot, the PC version. We use Ventrilo though, the voice qualtiy was way better than teamspeak IMHO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.