main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This Has Gone On For Long Enough..

Discussion in 'Communications' started by _dArTh_SoLo, Aug 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _dArTh_SoLo

_dArTh_SoLo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    I don't know if this or Communicatiosn is the place to post this, but this will have to be sufficient. I think that this whole business with Comet has gone on for long enough. He is continually rude to other posters and constantly posts in a manner which is truly offensive to some people.

Anakins-Angel-Padme is now leaving the boards because now she has been banned for baiting because Comet reported her. She admits that she may have said something that was a little harsh, but Comet himself is constantly baiting her and egging her on. She feels as if she's being e-stalked, which is not really how someone would want to feel. I know that there must be other people who are also sick of this inconsiderate and just rude attitude by this one specific poster.

I can ignore it, and I myself am fine with that, but I know that when some people are harassed like that or baited constantly that they have a breaking point. I think that something needs to be done, not necessarily a ban, but someone needs to talk to this boy and get him to be at least a LITTLE more considerate and less rude. Hell, she feels like he's STALKING her! I feel really bad for Nicole because she feels really crappy because of the things Comet has said to her. I doubt TF.N wants to lose users because of this. I know that we should just ignore him, and I really generally have just ignored him. I don't think that tf.n should say to anyone "you can't post here", but there is a certain amount of eddicquette that is necessary I believe.

If you have a problem with another user, please contact the appropriate forum mod in which the behavior is occuring in.

2. StarWarsFiend

StarWarsFiend Jedi Youngling star 4

May 23, 2004
    Not to sound insensitive but this sounds like something that perhaps should have been PMed to a mod.

3. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Regardless of your issues with that user, do you really need to make a public thread about it. If you have an issue with comet you should really take it up with the mods and admins. Instead of making many anti-comet threads.

Personally I can see how your nerves have been stepped on. But to paint comet into this evil creature, is not quite accurate.

-Seldon

4. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    If this is going on in the JCC, I strongly encourage you to contact me via PM and we shall resolve the issue in that form.

5. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    my thoughts on this issue .

Anakins-Angel-Padme is now leaving the boards because now she has been banned for baiting because Comet reported her.

her leaving doesnt bother me at all . infact reading that makes me smile . I hope it was a perma ban . she baited me which is against the rules , so she got banned , deal with it . I have been banned for baiting , I didnt cry and run away though , you break the rules and the conseqeunce is that you get banned .

She admits that she may have said something that was a little harsh,

try EXTREMELY harsh .

but Comet himself is constantly baiting her and egging her on.

if what I did was baitng then everyone here should be immediately banned , because it is the same type of talk everyone else here does .

She feels as if she's being e-stalked, which is not really how someone would want to feel.

I made 2 posts in which I joked with her , and I have NEVER pm'd her . I give any admin full consent to check my pms if you believe otherwise .

I know that there must be other people who are also sick of this inconsiderate and just rude attitude by this one specific poster.

65-70% of frequent posters here dont like me . I will always speak my mind , I could care less where you " like " me or not . if you dont like me , I dont like you either .

take that how you will .

http://boards.theforce.net/Your_Jedi_Council_Community/b10008/16724519/p1

^ that is the thread in where she might have said I "e-stalked " her which is nonsense . if she calls that being stalked then she is nothing more then a little girl who is trying to play a victim which is not the case .

_darth_solo is she your girlfreind or do you have and emotional attachment of some sort to her ?

I know I would never make a thread with intents of defending her .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.