main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This is a bit off topic, but...

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by RABIDJAWA, Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I just got the first season of the Dukes of Hazzard on DVD, and I'm havin' a blast watchin' it. Watched some of it with Doug and Ryan, and that was even more fun. So, I was wonderin' if there's any interest in having a big "Party with the Duke Boys" bash and watch a buncha episodes. 'Cause as much fun as it is to watch it by myself, it's way more fun to watch it with my "HOMIES"!! Any opinions?

Oh, and one more thing.... YEEEE-HAAAWW!!!

(The General Lee jumps over a pond leaving behind a huge plume of dust.)

2. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    That sounds like a blast. The Dukes rock, and I am so impressed you got them on DVD. If you do plan on doing something, I would love to be included.

3. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Doood!

I would totally be up for a Duke boys party! I think I know someone else who would be too..... ;)

We could do it at my place....

Now if only I could find my Bo and Luke action figures.....

Doug

4. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Dude, you know I'm down. Just name a date a time and all that stuff. One thing to note: I go back to working weekends next week, so if you decide to do it after like the 12th, I'll have to let you borrow the discs. But I don't suppose that would be a problem.

5. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Adam

Since it was your idea, we should do it when you can. How about this Saturday night? Or even friday after the meeting, depending on when we go see Riddick. They are your discs, and you brought up the idea, so you HAVE to be there man.

6. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    I agree! You've gotta be there dude!

Doug

7. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    This Saturday's a possibility... Actually next Saturday (the 19th) would be a bit better. I don't have to be home early for work the next day. It'd give us some time to plan this a little better a decide what we want to do exactly. (Besides, it'd be a good excuse to duck outta work early. HA! HA! HA!)

8. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    Next saturday could work...but I have a wedding recept to go to....

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.