main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho This is AWESOME

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan_fett, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wan_fett

obi-wan_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    I just finished watching RvD2 (Ryan vs Dorkman 2) and it was one of the best fan made lightsaber fights I have ever seen. Check it out at ryanvsdorkman.com. If you haven't seen the first one you should watch it first. It was great but they have definataly improved on the second.

2. Darth_Savatch

Darth_Savatch Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    Definately, one of my top five favorite lightsaber duels of all time. So was the original, and the Maul/Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fight, and Art of the Saber (google it if you've never seen it). That'd be interesting...

TOP FIVE LIGHTSABER DUELS OF ALL TIME........
    (feel free to make your own list and argue about mine)

1. Ani Vs. Obi, Episode III
    2. Ryan Vs Dorkman Series, Internet
    3. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan Vs. Maul, Episode I
    4. Luke Vs. Vader, Episode V
    5. Art of the Saber, Internet

3. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    I always love a good sword/lightsaber duel

I saw one a couple of years back on TheForce.net that was real good... havn't been able to find it since

just watched the first on and bout to watch the second

I have to say that they are VERY well done
    however... I hate being an instructor at heart... b/c I can't help but look at the flaws in the choregraphy
    *sigh*
    I never can just simply enjoy fight scenes or sword fights without analizing it

ok... I have to say that the vastly improved their technique and overall knowledge of lightsaber use
    not to mention that they actually acted like they were trying to kill each other in the 2nd one instead of just simply fighting as it appeared in the first

4. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Hey Tim it was good to see you the other day on the site. Hope I survive the next five weeks and join you on the floor soon.

5. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    was good seeing you too
    though I find it a bit ironic that you, Amma's mom, and myself are all working there at the same time
    lol

be sure to give Maechela a tough time for me
    lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.