main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx THIS IS BIG!!! A chance to see ANH, ESB, and ROTJ in a theater!!! WOO HOO!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral, Jul 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky_Charms

Lucky_Charms Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :)

TD0690 what do you mean by that? ?[face_plain]

2. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Any updates? :confused: I'm just curious. I would really love to see this happen. I was born a bit (Ok, a lot) too late to see the OT on the big screen. :(

3. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Nothing to report just yet, I'm still waiting to hear from Bryan at Harkins, but I'll let you know as soon as I do! :D

Lucky_Charms It's an old PFF joke. Everyone teases TD0690 about being a Sandtrooper (he's got a Sandtrooper costume) by calling him "Sandy", which TD0690 pretends to hate. We all know he loves it though!! :D

In retaliation, he calls Idiots Array "Smurfy" because he's got a great Grand Admiral Thrawn costume including blue skin.

Hence the line about name calling.

WHEW!! It always takes a while to explain! :D

4. GrandAdmiralSmurf

GrandAdmiralSmurf Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2002
    Don't listen to Sandy, he's just bitter. Blue is in, baby. :D

5. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    SWEEET!! [face_laugh]

Smurfs ROCK!!

6. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Hi all,

Just wanted to share a little info with you on this matter. The Indy Knights have been trying to do a screening of all 3 movies also. The theater we were working with was unable to find prints of the movies. I contacted Steve Sansweet with LFL and he gave me this info:

Ron--
    We've withdrawn all prints from circulation because of TV deals that are currently in play. Sorry.
    --Steve

So the only way to get prints are from collectors and so far I have not found anyone with the prints. If you find someone with the prints and they are willing to let you use them please let me know and I will do the same.

7. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Well CRAP!! :( BWAAA HAAA HAAA! :_|

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for a collector with prints and let you know if I find one!

WAAAAAAAA!!

8. Mexchewy70

Mexchewy70 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    How about getting a big screen and either a vcr or a laser disk player and viewing them that way? Not thinking straight, vacation started so run with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.