~This Is for Me~- J/T vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by val solo, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. val solo Jedi Master

star 4
    This is just total fluffy mush! :D

"This Is for Me?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kissed me.

Just a light press of his lips to mine? that?s all it was.

At first.

He told me Anakin had told him to give me something back on the worldship at Myrkr, and then he kissed me.

I should have been thinking of Anakin at that moment. He had been my best friend? my first love. My whole life had been hinging on our future together, but then he was gone, and I was alone.

Until Jacen returned.

Jacen had been captured by the Yuuzhan Vong for almost a year, yet he had somehow escaped. It was a miracle, everyone said. But not me. Why couldn?t it have been my Anakin back from the dead instead of his brother? I was angry and resentful. I hated him.

Or at least I tried.

Jacen has a way of breaking down barriers, and break them down he did. He knew I needed him? knew I needed a friend, and he became more than I could have ever hoped for.

I couldn?t help but fall in love with him. But no one else knows. Not even him.

And now? he just kissed me.

I was shocked at first, frozen in place. It took a brief second for me to even realize what was happening. I knew I should pull away? pretend to be appalled? but the feel of his warm lips on mine dissolved my will to resist. He broke it off and leaned back, the short kiss over and done. And I just sat there, my lips tingling from the memory of his.

He kept studying my face waiting for a response, I guess, but I said nothing. How could I tell him I wished he hadn?t stopped? Maybe I should have smacked him, pretended to be mortified that he would even dare assume he had the right to kiss me. But that would have been a lie, and I couldn?t lie to him, not after all he?s done for me. Without him I might have given up on life. Without him I?d have no hope.

Jacen gave me hope.

And now he just gave me a kiss.

It seems like time has stopped. Our eyes lock, and I can?t look away.

?That was for Anakin,? he explains quietly. Then his hand reaches out and brushes my cheek.

?But this is for me.?

I watch as his mouth nears mine, and then he kisses me--- over and over, telling me he loves me even though maybe he shouldn?t. His lips are soft and tender, his hand on my face, feather-light. Suddenly, I?m losing myself in him, whispering the same words in return, matching his every kiss with one of my own.

?Tahiri.?

He says my name like it?s a prayer, and I never want him to stop. For the first time in a long time, I feel alive. I have a future that I?m not afraid to face, and all because Jacen Solo is kissing me.

And I am kissing him back.
  2. Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    AWWW!!! [face_love] that was cute! jacen and Tahiri should definitly get together ;)

EJ
  3. JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    that was very nice! great viggie VS!
  4. AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight

star 5
    oooh, that was just really beautiful, val :_| :_| :_| :_|

jacen & tahiri belong together forever. btw, i've revamped my jacen/tahiri clique with a new layout and now, it actually does look like a clique.

Tainted Love

~aeryn

5. Elfsheen Jedi Knight

star 5
    This was a very beatiful wel built up and written story. You sure had my attention!
  6. NarundiJedi Jedi Master

star 6
    That was great, val! Man, I love those two together. [face_love]

Jae Angel
  7. Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yep, I like the pairing too.

You're right, val. It is total fluffy mush! :p

Well done. :D
  8. ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Awwwww........ I kind of agree that Jacen and Tahiri are cute together. I have no idea what NJO will do with that crazy girl and a totally wacked Jacen Solo. Who knows what to think anymore after Traitor- I have read the last two yet... so maybe questions actually get answered.

Anyways- is there going to be more val or was that just for a quick bit of fun?

-Rogue
  9. val solo Jedi Master

star 4
    For this vignette it's just this one post... but I am trying to eventually work it into my other Jacen/Tahiri fic, "You Get Me". :)

Thanks for reading!
  10. Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE JACEN AND TAHIRI TOGETHER!

Okay, enough of that...that was so sweet and cute, val! Great, great stuff!

That was for Anakin,? he explains quietly. Then his hand reaches out and brushes my cheek.

?But this is for me.?
    Wonderfulness!

11. Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Whitey Jedi Master

star 6
    [face_shocked] Anakin fans who are fans of J/T? Perish the thought!!!! Don't give in! 8-}

Great fic!

But don't get your hopes up, we all know Ani will return. ;)
  13. Jainas_blade Jedi Youngling

We need more Jacen/Tahiri. Loved this viggie, so cute!!
  14. Bellyup Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_love] From the very first sentence, you had me captivated! That is so much like how a first kiss is, even if that was her first kiss or not! Well...it was her first Jacen kiss anyway! :p Very touching and sweet and fluffy mushy goodness!
  15. JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Anything dealing with J/T gets my vote. :)
  16. jedi7 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  17. Princess1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That was for Anakin,? he explains quietly. Then his hand reaches out and brushes my cheek.

?But this is for me.?

That was soooo beautiful and soooo sweet! [face_love] Alright, maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, but that was so beautiful its got me close to tears. :)

And by the way, theres nothing wrong with plain and simple fluffy mush once in a while. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.