Nash, TN This is getting out of hand... now there are two of them!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Within the span of three days, I have come across two references to another person that has the same name as me. I first found the other Dylan Kinney when I checked my own name in the DMV records. Apparently, there is a Dylan E. Kinney who lives in Columbia, TN (my middle initial is T). Then today, I dropped off my car at the shop, and had to rent a car. The branch manager of Enterprise Rent-a-Car in Franklin went to college with the same Dylan E. Kinney. Talk about weird.
  2. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I'm tellin' ya: It's a conspiracy I tell ya.. a conspiracy!! The Evil Galactic Empire Dudes (also referred to as E-GED) are plotting to overthrow the remainder of Hamas left in the known universe. We must take no prisoners at stopping them!! :D

Back to the subject: That is really strange big D. He could be trying to steal your identity, but goofed on the middle initial. Hmmmmm.... ?[face_plain]
  3. k kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, it could be...............

an Attack of the Clones [face_laugh] :) [face_plain] :(

O.K., It wasn't that funny, but ya know I had to post it. ;)
  4. Scruff Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll tell you another weird one. For years I've had people think I was someone else, or friends thought they saw me somewhere I wasn't. An aunt was on a plane from S.America back to Nashville about 8 years ago, and thought she saw me on the plane. Turns out he lived in Brentwood I believe. So, if you see someone who looks like me, it might not be me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.