main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This is IT

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by pinata242, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    From www.thedigitalbits.com (still unofficial, but nice to see the pre-orders beginning).

Finally, we've confirmed that some Musicland Group stores (Suncoast, Media Play, etc) are already taking pre-orders for Star Wars: Episode II on DVD. They're reporting a street date (as we've been saying) of 11/26. Unofficial word from retailers (which we've posted here before) is that you'll get a 2-disc set in anamorphic widescreen video, with Dolby Digital 5.1 EX surround sound, THX-certification and director's commentary (possibly multiple commentaries) on Disc One. Disc Two will include deleted scenes, an hour-long documentary, web featurettes, trailers, TV spots and more. Think of this disc as the best kept secret that's never really been a secret. So you kids quit buying those bootlegs off Ebay - you'll be spinning the real disc soon enough. ;-)

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Swweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett.

3. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    I haven;t bought a bootleg in years :) heck most of the ones I saw this weekend i have better copies of already MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

4. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    yeah, I noticed a few weeks back at my local Imperial Wal-Mart, they had it listed as the release date of November 26. On the counter next to the register is a listing of all books, dvds, and music for up to so many months in adavnce.

5. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    YIPPEE! YIPPEE! I can't wait! Oh, I guess I will have to break down and get a DVD player. :) Kenzi, I just noticed part of your sign. LOL! You are the offical bus driver to the dark side! Of course, I am on the bus as well. I have been thinking about the Mara Jade outfit. The coolest one I think is when she was an Emp. hand. I will have to do some more looking. Dena really wants me to have an out fit by Def Con. I think she hates being the only girl in our group (before Jenny at least) who dresses up. We will see. Kenzi, are you still thinking about putting one together (outfit)?

6. Angry_Princess

Angry_Princess Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Costumes are so much fun. We could be the coolest chics in the Fan Force universe. ;) I don't know what I want to wear next year. Maybe my Padme battle outfit. (Since I paid so much for the boots.) heehee

7. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Hehehe Lisa, I just added that this morning about my 'bus driver' status.

Yes, I still want to dress up and if things go well I'd like to have a costume by Def-Con. Little over a year gives me plenty of time. ;)

I would like/plan to dress as Isard.

8. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Also keep in mind ladies, that the next Trek Expo will be before Def Con. I'd be even cooler if we had all you lovely ladies in costume at that. The nerds wouldn't know what to do (except drool and studder when they ask for pictures... and NO TOUCHIE!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.