main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This is just a little too spooky....

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Found this on another site...

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite sometime. They did some research and found that a lady had once lived in the house who had lost her husband during the Civil War. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look out the window across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say, she still waits. They caught this photo ( using digital imaging and sound )of what they claim to be HER. This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture! It took me about 30 seconds before I could actually 'see' it, but when you DO, it just stands out! Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table and sort of near the window - also, if you dare, turn up the volume a bit and you'll begin to hear faint murmurings which they claim is her ghostly voice! Kind of interesting. Keep looking and you will find it:

ghost mystery

Warning, this is not for the faint of heart....

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    *waits for Jake to catch up with things that he hasn't seen 6 months ago* :p

just teasing you... although as a person that is interested in paranormal studies, this one did interest me and still does.

3. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Will the madness of this ghost mystery never end? I think I need to do a bit of haunting of my own on this guy's server...

4. brat-of-kansas

brat-of-kansas Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 6, 2001
    ok it official scared me crapless!!! :eek:

5. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Mike2 showed this to me about a month ago and I screamed and just about fell out of my chair!!!

6. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    WOW...I usually don't believe in this sort of thing. Thing is my face was up close to the screen when I finally caught a glimpse of her. Pardon me while I go change my britches!

7. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Ok, I screamed and about fell out my chair.

Thanks Jake.

;)

8. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    [face_shocked] Yep, I fell out of my chair, and I'm still there....laughing. I took the bait, hook line and sinker, the bad part is I've seen things like this before, it got me then too. Great one Jake!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.