main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX This is just OH SO WRONG!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Julianne Moore you say? More please.
    Same-Sex Kiss you say? Yes please.
    With Barbara Walters you say? EEEEKKKK!!

from IMDB.com...
    ------------------------------------

Julianne Moore's Same-Sex Kiss with Walters

Hollywood actress Julianne Moore provided a shock during an interview - when she enjoyed a same-sex kiss with Barbara Walters. Moore, who made lip contact with actress Toni Collette in her Oscar- nominated turn in acclaimed movie The Hours, chatted with Barbara Walters in the postponed post-Oscars special, which will now air in America on Tuesday. During the interview, Walters comments on Moore's kiss with Collette, adding, "And you have said that it's more pleasant to kiss a woman than to kiss a man." Moore answers, "I think what I said was, Toni's so pretty, and her skin was so soft, and she smelled so nice. And there wasn't any issue. It felt very comfortable and non-threatening." Walters inquires, "Am I threatening?" When Moore tells Walters she isn't, the interviewer says, "Good, let's try it." "I kiss you?" asks Moore, with Walters responding, "That's right. That's fine." After kissing her interrogator, Moore says, "See, isn't that nice? How do I smell?" Walters replies, "Divine."

2. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Damn! Sh**!! That is WHACK!!!

Now I've got the scene from 'Not Another Teen Movie' going thru my head!!

You know the one, where the slutty Cruel Intentions-type girl kisses the elderly Never Been Kissed-type woman at the Can't Hardly Wait-type party in the Ferris Bueller's Day Off-type house?? It's just before Janie, the She's All That-type star, has the confrontation with the Bring It On-type ex-girlfriend who left her Freddie Prinze Jr-type guy for the American Beauty-type wierdo (yeah wierdos!) next door.

Don't even get me started on the Sixteen Candles aspect of it all...

3. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Someone needs a date.

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.