1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:NZ This is madness!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Chansplace, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I've finally lost it, I'm getting rid of nearly 1/2 my collection. Strange thing is, I don't exactly know why.

I guess one thing that I've realised is that you can still be a fan without having a house full of stuff. Hey, I'm still collecting things, just not so much star wars now. (still want Ephant Mon :))

The truth is, I'm probably just making room for more toys. I'm sure the space that I've cleared will be filled up in no time :)

2. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    :eek: He's gone mad I tell ya!

edit = I just hope you don't get disappointed with this choice a bit down the track. :)
  3. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Got yer email, Chans. I'll have a mull over it and let ya know if there's anything I want, though given the selection that could be a foregone conclusion.......

:D
  4. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Got your mail too, Chans, but as the only SW stuff I buy these days are LEGO & PC games, I don't think there's much there to tempt me.

5. Darth_Graal Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: you're doing what now.....

do you have any model kits in house of chans wonderful winter clearance?
  6. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    its one of those collector things, the more stuff you have the cooler you are.

I guess I'll settle for semi-cool :cool:
  7. Darth_Graal Jedi Master

star 4
    as my cousin said to chans on ny stag night.
    "star wars collections are great cos if ya get burgalled no ones gonna take that stuff"
  8. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Unless one of us is a burglar..

// shifty eyes //

9. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hehehe. [face_laugh]

I hope you know what you're doing. ;) There are some things I know that are of no use for me but I'd never throw or give away. The ones I *have* thrown away, I sometimes regret it. Until I forget all about them that is. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.