main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA This is the thread where LDV can post all his EP3 spoilers to try and temp us with them.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Okay, I read this and couldn't resist.

The UK's Sun reports that the possible title for Episode III is BIRTH OF THE EMPIRE. There is a link to the site off of theforce.net It is not officially official yet, but it is the most popular one of the few they have been kicking around.

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Dang!!! Has anyone got Hyperspace besides me!!?? If so, did anyone see Bruce Spence's character - Tion Medon??? Dude!!! He looks AWESOME!!!!!!

3. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    *(ahem)*

4. MaraJadeEmperorsHand

MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2002
    Hey people what is with the blackout, do i need a secret handshake or password...hmnn

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    No, this is a spoiler thread in a non-spoiler forum, the black out is for those who accidently stumble in here who want to remain spoiler free. To see what is printed in the black area, simply place your mouse over the blackened area, highlight it and you will see what is written. WARNING ... there are spoilers underneath

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  7. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Hey, LDV did you see the clip a few months back that had the last three minuets of the O. vs. A. duel that showed Anakin?s death? Wasn?t that unbelievable, I didn?t see that ending coming. :eek:

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    No, I didn't see that one ventor ... do you have a link to it?

9. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    It was only up for a day or two before G.L. shut them down, and the way the clip was hosted I couldn?t get it copied. It was completely edited and the sound fx were on and off. Some of the blue screen work was completed in parts also.

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Go ahead and post the details here if you want. Just remember to use black highlight to hide the words. I am very curious now

11. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Sorry for the delay it?s my secretaries Birthday today and I gave her a cake. I can?t remember the entire dialog, but I?ll try. At the end it was one of those o? damn moments.

:eek: Read this if you dare, this is possibly the biggest spoiler of the movie! :eek:

It starts with Anakin on the defense looking like he was totally caught off guard from Kenobi?s attack when with one power move Ben takes off Anakin?s arm and left leg. In doing so he also cuts the railing on the gantry causing Anakin to fall off. During his plummet he grabs the edge of another gantry that was below them. As Anakin fell off you can see Ben reaction to Anakin?s plummet, as it clearly wasn?t his intent to kill him just disable him. He sees Anakin holding on for his life below and shouts to him something like, ?hold on Anakin I?ll be right there.?

As Ben is rushing down to try to help him you see Anakin clearly trying to help himself up but is unable to do it himself. After realizing Anakin cant help himself you can see in his face that he is contemplating the alterative of letting go (this is very much in the same style of Luke?s decision in ESB). As Ben gets there he reaches out to him and says, ?It doesn?t have to end this way, listen to me.? Anakin say, ?I wont make that mistake again? referring to his mother obviously. Ben, ?I wont leave you here to die.? Anakin, ?I don?t fear death?. At this point I'm in tears the drama in this scene is so intense it?s imposable to put into words but think of the impact of when Vader in Jedi is choosing between Luke and Emperor and you?ll get the idea.

Anakin lets go and falls into the lava; as he is falling Ben screams nooooooo (the no Yoda hears in AOTC). Then Ben realize the imperial forces are storming the facility so he gathers himself and goes back to get Padme.

I?m sure I am off a little on the dialog; the impact of it was wow. I didn?t see it coming but knowing how GL likes to link back to the OT it makes perfect science!

12. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    nice nice.

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    hmmm very interesting scene. This will be a day long remembered ;)

14. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    A friend of mine who works in Japan told me of the site that had it posted, it was of my friends opinion that this clip was actually hosted somewhere on the Lucas Films website and was put there by someone on the inside trying to find a way to get it out of the ranch. I don?t know anything about computers and web stuff but my friend works for a service provider for GL and somehow could tell this with the programs he has. Anyway it was set up like the web docks where you can watch it but not save it.

Anyway cool stuff even though some of the film was still in the rough.

P.S. He is the same friend that got us the Moon of Yavin for the opening space sequence in our movie.

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    very cool c-v

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Wow the latest "Before the Helmet" pic is a cool one! The local inhabitants of Kashyyyk!!

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Holy crap!!!

I just read what starts the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan!!!! Woa!!!!!! Talk about your 'triangle'!! ;)

18. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    LDV, you need to hang at the lining up boards for the latest dirt. We have several members with insider info. Good juicy stuff.

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    ATTENTION: short notice I know, but for those who dare, I heard on the TV that at 7PM tonight, on channel 3, they will be showing the Ep III Trailer

20. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    wow, did anyone catch the trailer?

personally, I didn't like the look of Vader on the table when it tilted up. What was up with his arms? But DAMN!!! those eyes!!!! The Wookiee scene was awesome. And DAMN!!! Yoda in action again!!!!! Kicking a$$ and taking names!! And my goodness, was that Palpy/Sidious????

21. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    I SAW IT DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN

YOUR ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT LDV.

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Yeah, and I taped it too! I am going to analyze it all night! ;)

23. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    right on LDV

24. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I saw it at teh theater in San Diego last night! (MJF says hi!) Sooooo good. NOt nearly long enough and over half the footage was from previous movies. It makes sense, but I want to see more!!!

25. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    same with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.