Discussion THIS is where the next films SHOULD be going...

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Kev Snowmane, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev Snowmane Jedi Grand Master

star 3

Han/Luke/Leia is played out. Disney seems to hate the Clone Wars era. The EU has done post Big Three era to death.

If we can't get a decent resolution to TCW, then it's time to go way back in time to when both the Jedi AND the Sith were at the height of their powers.
    starmin76 likes this.
  2. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    The EU has done the big 3 to death but NOT ON FILM so that's why EP7 is coming your way , you'll have to wait atleast 10 years to see KOTOR........
  3. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    I agree. I'm hoping for some of the amazing lightsaber battles in either the next trilogy or in the standalone films. When I watched the intro to TOR and the cut way scene with the girl Jedi who stops a lightsaber blade with her bare hands. Amazing. I really hope we see some amazing and new force powers in the new films. The force lightning has been done to death thanks to the PT.
  4. bluemilkcheesypuffs77 Jedi Master

star 2
    In before the lock!!!!!

But seriously Kotor would be awesome!! A close second would be finding out chewie is a Jedi and returns as a force ghost!
  5. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 7
    It has already been said that it is an original story that takes place after. RoTJ

You received this Ninja message from Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.